Wednesday, 30 January 2013

"A little Distressed"

That`s the card not me......................!!!
 Thank you so much for popping in today, great to have you share my little crafty corner.
Met Hazel, this morning had our catch up of chat.  We were both commenting on the change to Wilma (Scottish Crafter`s) Blog.  Has anyone else noticed that you cannot link to her blog from her comment on your Blog???  Sorry that seems rather long winded I hope you get the drift.   I am having to go to Wilma`s Blog  from the list of Blogs I  follow.  Hazel said that she manages to go from the link at the bottom of the page you get when you click on Wilma Brown.   Will try that when I do my catch up.



My card today uses the piece of pink Co-ordinations that was left after I made yesterday`s card.

Base card approx 5 x 7 white card
Dark pink Co-ordinations
Pale pink Co-ordinations
Pink Co-ordination embossed with Spellbinders Paisley Embossing Folder and sanded
Pink Organza Ribbon tied in a triple bow.......sorry that loop on the top right will be adjusted
Two Stick Pins, one I made up that the loop is covering up.  The other a bought one
The heart is metal, could be taken from the card and popped on a ribbon or chain

Why is it not until you are staring at the picture right in front of you that you notice the mistakes in the photography

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it

Patricia  xx


Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, Sorry you are having bother getting my posts, Blogger seems to be acting up, one day you can do something then the next it gone. I hope you can see my card tonight. Your card is lovely, I have not tried distressing my card like this yet, another must do sometime. Pink is my favourite colour so of course I adore this card and the heart is lovely.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the embossed design, beautiful ribbon and such a wonderful heart.
    I am pleased that you have had a good day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day Patricia. A lovely card, do like the design of this one....and I know exactly what you mean about photos! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patricia, the embossing is beautiful and the metal heart just finishes it off.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this embossing Patricia what a great pattern and what a super heart
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Patricia. Love that pink shade too. I have the same problem with Wilma's blog and have left a comment on her post. It looks as if she is now using Google + - whatever that is! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Patricia still trying to work this blog thing out i have set one up but cant seem to get backgrounds n things but gonna leave til weekend now if u want to look its paynterspalaceblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia. The embossed background looks fab and I love the metal heart.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Patricia. Love the embossing folder. I also commented to Wilma about the google+ circles thing. I have that but have not got a clue how it works so I never bother with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Patricia, and I love the embossed background.

    Thinking back to a previous blog post about going to the NEC in November, I would love to meet up with you and Hazel ans go along with you. I have managed to book that week off work, had to get in there early, so perhaps you could let me know if this would be OK with you both. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous card. Love the embossing and distressing. So perfect for valentines or a anniversary.
    I haven't had any trouble with Wilma's site but I always access it through my blog list.
    Talking about the NEC I am going there on Sunday the 24th with my sister and a craft club from Wales. So I will go to Wales just before and go with them. Here's hoping you will be there on the same day, we are trying to interest my eldest sister into coming too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooo this card is pink and gorgeous. Also love your heart, a clever idea. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card Patricia. I love the pretty colours and that beautiful bow. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card love the heart .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, This is a really pretty card, loving the pink distressing and the heart is beautiful.
    I tried clicking on Wilma's name on her comments and got Google +, but have tried clicking on her name in Jenny's list on the rhs and that's OK.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi patricia, gorgeous card love the colour..pam

    ReplyDelete