Friday, 18 January 2013

"A Mixture Here"

Hello how are you all?? keeping warm and managing to craft I hope.
Thank you for taking time to call by, I love to have your here in my little corner of Creativity.
The snow started this morning at 8.45 approx and has continued off and on since.  It is quite deep now, the 4x4 is parked inside the gates rather than at the house where we can stuck!!!!  I can look out one minute and it is bright with the sun actually shining.   Look again and cant see in front of me for the Blooming Snow!!!!! 
Nothing else for it but to craft.......................how wonderful.
Did any of you get a M&S Christmas card Black Die Cut over A Gold Glitter background??
I was going through the cards for recycling and spotted it.   Mmmm! it would make a great Die for Spellbinder to create something similar for this coming Christmas   Anyway, it got my little wheels going, this is what I came up with.





Base approx 6x4 Centura Pearl pierced round the edge.
Dusky Pink card that just happened to be lying around
White card
Silver Holographic card I found in a box.  
No glitter I am not keen on working with glitter card
Spellbinder Botanical Swirl Die
Labels Twenty Die and Just Rite stamp
Triple bow tied on my trusty Bowmaker
A rather large Pearl Dazzler,.
Some small pearls and light distressing to cover a messy finger print on my sentiment

 
I am going to take that greeting off and add another cleaner one
Looked OK till I saw this photo of it ................it has to come off!!!

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Keep warm Keep safe till I am back with something else

Patricia   xx







Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Fab recycling Patricia, my cards are sitting waiting to be utilised. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Patricia love it.

    There is only one tiny problem and that is we are not getting a full view of your gorgeous creations without meaning to sound cheeky could I suggest that you perhaps crouch down level with your work to take your photos that way we could see a great view head on. Well this is what I have to do anyway :-)

    Its still a lovely card and no photograph can take that away from it
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Patricia, the colours look wonderful
    I hope you have a good Saturday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vary pretty Patricia. Love the colours and design.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do make me smile Patricia :)) Your card is beautiful ...but I suppose if it has to come off then it has to.....lol We are so critical of our own creations aren't we.
    Thanks for calling by to visit me xxxxx
    My daughter has managed to get here so we are having a craft day x
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the whole card works beautifully as it is, leave it a few days and see if it grows on you before changing. That is a big dazzler. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, This is a lovely card, I didn't even recognise the botanical swirl die, it looks so different on your card today, a beautiful bow, you do make the most gorgeous bows.
    Keep warm and safe.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Patricia, and great that you managed to do it with a bit of recycling. I'm not a great lover of holograph card but this certainly looks good. Keep warm!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card Patricia. Not even a flake of snow here. Thank-you so much for your comments left on my blog. My breathing is still pretty bad, now on a 2nd lot of Antibiotics, so hopefully it clears up quickly. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,lovely card, love the design, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia,
    Lovely as per usual, I too am not keen on holographic card, I always think it is hard to colour match, I like glitter card, but it makes me cringe to cut it, lol. Your bow is beautiful, love Labels 20 and the Justrite stamps, my favs.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Michelle(happy2craft - when I can get a chance, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous card. I love the design of it. The die cut looks so different when it's done in black doesn't it. In any rate fabulous idea.
    I do hope the snow isn't too deep where you are.
    Have a wonderful crafty warm evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really stunning, I love your die cuts and of course that bow is gorgeous, kate x

    ReplyDelete