Thursday, 17 January 2013

"A Pink Box"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are all well.
Oh! My Word!  I have another two followers, welcome, welcome, thank you so much for joining me in my little corner of Blogland.   Hope you enjoy your look around and maybe get a little inspiration along the way.  I love looking in on other blogs, there are so many talented people out there, you get  some great ideas.

My project for today is yes!!! ANOTHER!!! Origami Box.  I am going to enter this into the In The Pink Challenge, if I am not too late.   I did show a pink one last week, I completely forgot, I should have entered that.  They say not to link back to older posts so I just made another one.  They are so very easy, if you have not tried to make one yet pop over to card-making-magic.com there is a brilliant Tutorial there.  Down the left hand side click onto Tutorials, scroll right down to the very bottom and it`s there Origami Box



For my box today:-
I used 12x12 card from my Tilda Flowergarden Paper Stack.
I had to buy another one of these I love the paper/card so much.
Spellbinder Blossom Five for the Roses
Spellbinder Les Papillons for the Butterflies
Creallies Die for the leaves
Lace, ribbon and pearls from my stash

That`s it for today 
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it

Have entered this into  http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Patricia   xx
Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Patricia, you always embellish them so well. Love your little lace bows. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, beautiful as always.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Patricia .. .. this is gorgeous.

    An origami box full of loveliness!!

    I hope you have a good weekend.

    Keep warm!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia its a beautiful box so gorgeously decorated! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Patricia loving those flowers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the clever design and such beautiful flowers and details.
    I hope you have a good day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The box is just beautiful, I'm going to visit card making magic later.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great box Patricia. Very pretty lace. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous box Patricia beautifully decorated

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I love this box, it is so stunning. When you posted your last box, I popped across to see the video, and it was fascinating.
    It started snowing yesterday here, and it is still snowing now, but now it is big flakes, yuck, ha ha. My cats haven't ventured outside since it started.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning sweetie, this is absolutely Gorgeous, warm hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous box Patricia and so beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty box, gorgeous colours and so beautifully decorated.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Patricia, So beautifully decorated.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely stunning Patricia.... oooh to those fabulous flowers and gorgeous lace!!

    Re the 'older posts' rule..... it's fine to enter with something made after the start date of a challenge... don't worry. It's only that we don't want people to enter with something they made months ago.. I think most blog challenges are like that.

    Thanks again for sharing with us at In The Pink... and I'll certainly be having a go at Origami!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous box Patricia, good luck with the challenge. It has now got a bit eerie here as it is so quiet, I can only assume they have closed the road. Have a great weekend. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another oh so pretty box Patricia, love your lace bows! Good luck with the challenge, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  18. another of your beautiful box`s Patricia, love the decoration you have made...pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a little gem Patricia - you make the most delicious boxes. Love the artistic decorations.
    Thank you for joining us again at ITP - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow I love this. Ive never seen anything like this before. It's so pretty.

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty Patricia, as they always are of course, beautiful flowers.
    Sorry to be so behind away for the weekend and now catching up, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely beautiful Patricia - so clever! :)x

    ReplyDelete