Tuesday, 8 January 2013

"A Tag Card"


Hello Blog friends, can you believe that`s the first week of the New Year gone already!!!
I am so glad you decided to stop by my little creative corner.  I love to share and I hope you get some inspiration .  

New Years Resolution.................Try New Things.................... so here goes.
I have made a few Tag Cards in the past but none with heat embossing.  This is my first "try new thing"   Done a little heat embossing in the past, have all the gear, it is not a thing I enjoy doing or would be in any hurry to do.  I just love when I visit Buttons (pushingtherightbuttons.blogspot.co.uk) and look at all her stunning work.  Way out of my comfort zone but she produces absolutely fabulous creations. 




 Basic pink tag is approx 4 x 6
I rubbed round the edges with my Versamark Ink Pad, covered that in gold embossing powder.
I used Sheena Douglas Butterfly and Rose Leave stamps I had and embossed them
Used a panel of Kraft card also embossed
Computer generated verse which I believe is so true
Spellbinder Delicate daisies and their foliage
I mounted the whole thing onto Kraft Card.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by,  great to have you here.
I really appreciate you taking time to come and have a look

Patricia 



Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. OK, can you hear the cheering? You should do as it is loud and proud for you hun. This is an absolute stunner of a tag card. SOOOO pleased you've pushed the boundaries with this because it has worked a treat. See what you are capable of? 2013 is going to be a great year. Thank you so much for the mention too - you've made me blush:) Hugs, Jenny (Buttons) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    this is a fabulous piece of work. Fabulous heat embossing.
    I must admit I don't do much of this work these days, but seeing this has made me want to have a go again.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you've inspired me too Patricia, the ol' heat gun will be brought out of the tools drawer soon I think.
    This is a lovely card, beautiful colours.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gold embossing, Patricia. Such a lovely layout, too. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Patricia..I've just bought the delicate dahlia set I love it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag Patricia. I still do heat embossing from time to time, love the effect it gives. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Patricia. I love the effect of the heat embossing and your flowers look gorgeous.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    What do I say! FAB-U-LOUS, STUUUNNING. Really lovely card, looks like you have been embossing for years. I hope you carry on, great effect, you will love doing it, I do! Love the flower die, really beautiful.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Patricia! love that gold embossing

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I agree with all the above postees, you have made a fantastic job with this card. The heat embossing is gorgeous, I love it, the colours are beautiful too. I love the daisy die, that's another one on my Wish List ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. morning Patricia,
    I think we all do this we buy all the tools then they get stuck in the draw in fact my hubby bought me a new heat gun 4 xmas as he thought mine had broken as it been so long since i used it lol your tag is stunning will have to get my gun out now n have a go tc xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning sweetie this is absolutley stunning, wow hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Patricia. Love the embossing and the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done you for leaving your comfort zone and the card is lovely. I adore pink and those flowers are gorgeous ... Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous piece of work Patricia, it's ages since I did any heat embossing! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on moving out of your comfort zone and what a delightful card you've made Patricia. Love it!! As usual beautiful layout and looks to me the heat embossing is is great, lovely work, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love heat embossing and your card is great Patricia. Good for you. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Patricia...it's interesting to read everyone's likes and dislikes..heat embossing is one of my very favourite crafting things! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Patricia, I love heat embossing... Great job! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Clever girl, another string to your bow, fab card. Lost my mojo, hopefully will find it soon.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Tag, I love heat embossing, maybe I need to do some to get my mojo back. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous tag patricia, love the layout, and embossing, I also love heat embossing..pam

    ReplyDelete