Tuesday, 29 January 2013

"Back in my Comfort Zone"

Hello Blog friends, glad to have you call in today.  Thank you for taking time to comment on my work, I love reading all your lovely comments, that`s what makes it all worth while.
John and I popped up to Blairgowrie this morning approx 8 miles north of us.  Oh! Man! there is still loads of snow there, and it is such a sort distance away.  A few weeks ago we could not get to Blairgowrie the road was................ flooded!!!   Glad we went today, that road could easily be flooded again tomorrow the fields are very flooded and it is now bucketing rain plus the melting snow.
Meeting Hazel tomorrow, missed last week because of the snow.  We have a lot of chat to catch up  on even though we do chat every day on the phone.
As you can see today`s card is back in my Comfort Zone.  I am not really a stamper or one who really enjoys colouring in.  I like colouring in but not for my cards.


I found the Die Cut shoe and sentiment when I was having my clean out.

Base card approx 5 x 7
Pink Co-ordinations card stock
White card embossed with the Tied Together Embossing Folder
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl for the pearl effect on the links of the folder
I used the Die Cuts I had found
Added a little bow and a pearl buckle on the shoe just to finish it off

That`s it  for today
Thank you for calling by I really do appreciate it

Patricia  xx



Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. WOW! I love that shoe and gorgeous embossing with those beautiful pearls added.
    I hope you have a lovely time with Hazel tomorrow.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Patricia, love the embossing. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUch a lovely card Patricia very elegant..enjoy your time with Hazel..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, simple card Patricia, love it so chic. Enjoy your chat with Hazel.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Patricia

    What a lovely embossed background to your card. I love it!

    A great shoe die cut. The buckle and ribbon are the perfect finishing touch.

    Enjoy your time with Hazel today. It will be extra special with not having seen her last week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Patricia very elegant and girly! Have a wonderful time with your sister x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Patricia

    No GC in the House of Hearts :-(

    But thankfully I do have a Cuttlebug and I use this for my Sizzix Dies.

    Hope this helps.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Patricia. I think this must be my all time favourite embossing folder! And your card is great. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, A truly chic and elegant card today, loving that embossing folder with faux pearls, you clever girlie, I haven't tried doing those yet !! and the die-cut shoe is beautiful complemented by the buckle and bow.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow how elegant is this love it all especially your embossed background what girl wouldn't want a pair of shoes like this
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely card, over the next couple of weeks im going to try and set up my own blog but im not very computer savvy so it mite not happen lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear this Sue,
      I am not good on the computer, I am managing my Blog but that`s about it for me.
      Keep trying you WILL get there.

      Patricia xxx

      Delete
  12. Lovely girly card patricia. The embossed background looks fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely feminine card Patricia, love the colours. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely feminine card Patricia, love the colours. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Patrica I remember when I wore shoes like this, now it's flattish Hotters. Anyway gorgeous card, so stylish, and I love the embossed background, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant and love the design. I do wonder what the weather will throw at us next, the roads are in such bad shape. The highways had a vehicle parked over a large missing manhole yesterday. Take care. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good afternoon Patricia. A very sophisticated card, love it.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunner of a feminine card stay safe XX
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Patricia, love the shoe, takes me back quite a few years, those killer heels. pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Patricia..very feminine and elegant! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that shoe... so elegant.. Beautiful embossing to the background... Gorgeous!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Patricia, that shoe template is brilliant and love the way you added the detail to it.
    Hope you managed to meet Hazel today and put the world to rights :)
    Huge Hugs Mau xx
    been having a look back at things before i found your blog. You have some beautiful creations xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete