Wednesday, 16 January 2013

"Best Wishes"

Hello, how are you??  WOW! was it cold or what today!!!
Thank you for all your lovey comments I read each and everyone.  I try to get back to as many as I can to comment on your work . You are all so very talented, it is great to see what you are creating.  Of course us crafter`s being as we are we love to share and pass on lots of Hints and Tips, from me I thank you all................................
Met Hazel today, we had a good old chat, caught up with all the Gossip!!
We have decided we are going to Birmingham NEC for the Craft Show in November.   We are saving for our holiday in June at the moment so November it will be.

I was trawling and saw a card made using Corner Dies.  You know how it is, it makes you remember to get out the things you have.


Here is today`s experiment, this one actually worked out.  My ideas of late are filling the Paper Bin good job they go off for recycling.  I usually rescue as many "bits" as possible before disposing of what I don`t like unless it is really bad.

Base card approx 7x7 Centura Pearl pierced round the edge
A piece of Centural Pearl I had embossed,  found in my Bit Box
I placed my corners on white card to form a frame
There was one corner left, I rolled this into a cone to pop some flowers in
Once I saw it done I decided to make another two .  There are three rolled cones on this card
I put some Roses, buds and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts in each
Tied a four loop bow
I added pearls from my stash 
Greeting a Just Rite stamp cut using a Spellbinder Die
I originally stamped the greeting straight onto the card , made a right mess of it.  I covered it up this way, worked out fine I think

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it
I`ll be back tomorrow with something else

Patricia  xx


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. This one is beautiful Patricia. You always make such stunning floral arrangements. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is the only way to describe this Patricia, also reminds me to also get out some stuff I haven't used for a while lol. Love the frame idea with the corners.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the corners - which ones are they? This is such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Patricia, Another beautifull stunning card. Taking about cards what did you forget to give me yesterday, that's the trouble we do to much taking. At least it wasn't needed, no snow or frost here much to my surprise. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia,
    One word - FAB-U-LOUS.
    Beautiful flower arrangement.
    Have a lovely day, keep warm.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, beautiful idea with the cones to fill with roses, what is this they are not handmade. A gorgeous card love the corners too.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Patricia, what a stunning card! It is very elegant and the way you have arranged your flowers is beautiful. You would make a fabulous florist!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Patricia. Your design is so elegant and I love the way you have used those dies.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Patricia love your corners I am a big fan of corners they are so versitile but also I feel they really do finish off a card

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, WOW, this card is stunning, I love how you have used the corners, I need to adopt this use of them ha ha, I especially love your posy of flowers at the bottom, it looks divine. This is a stunning card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too so elegant, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very elegant card Patricia. Love the corner dies and flower arrangement, very pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patricia, your card is so stunning. Your flower arrangement is beautiful. Keep Warm. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Patricia. So I will look forward to meeting up with you and Hazel - and who knows who else?- at the NEC in November. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Patricia its so elegant...love your spray of flowers and those gorgeous corners....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flower arrangement and beautifully designed card. Also love yesterday's card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Patricia, live the design & breathtaking floral arrangement Carole Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply stunning Patricia, I just love the design, kate x

    ReplyDelete