Wednesday, 23 January 2013

"Bontanical Swirls"

Hello Folks, how are you all coping?  I has not stopped snowing here all day, and that is on top of what was already down.  That`s us kind of trapped, we could get out if we really, really, really wanted to but where would you go when it is like this???
Thank you for taking time to call by and see me, I love to have you come and visit.
Sorry Folks, this is on a similar theme as yesterday` card using the same sort of Die.   I had nothing in reserve to show you so it just had to be this card.
I am working on a project at the moment, I have all the time in the world to play I am not going anywhere.


A Thank You card today. 


Base card 5 x 7 pre-scored card
Pink card embossed with Swiss dots embossing folder 
A piece of Lilac Glitter card
Spellbinders Botanical Swirl Die cut in Black card stock
Spellbinder Les Papillon 2 Die for my butterfly
Triple bow of Organza ribbon 
Dazzler
Sentiment a Stamping Up stamp


Organza ribbon from Mei Flower their organza ribbon ties beautiful bows and is not expensive.
£3.99 for a BIG roll of 25mm Ribbon
Dazzler from Sam Poole Crafts

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it

Patricia   xx




Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweetie this is fabulous loving the details hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia...just love the colour combo of your card and those dies are fabulous.. like you we have also had more snow down here in Somerset...and its still snowing...wish it would just go away!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Patricia very sexy colours, great
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, love the drama of the pink and black! Great. We managed to dig ourselves out on Monday because John was due day surgery. Yesterday it snowed, but not much. But this morning we have woken up and are totally cut off again - and it's still coming down. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia. The colours are so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, this is stunning! Love the dies and the colours you have used are lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Patricia. I love the design and the colours are wonderful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour and detail Patricia, this is a beautiful die result and do I spy a new butterfly? xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, Thanks for all your help with Dies, Sadly I have tried all of them except for beeswax Candle :(
    I have so given up on them. The best cut is by using my GC but still not perfect by any means. If only every die was as easy and clean as Memory Box. I do have a lot of Spellbinders Nesties which are fine but my D-lites are rubbish!
    Anyway onto your Beautiful card, The colours are so dramatic, I love them and the scoll work and bow are stunning.
    Stay warm and stay safe...no place like home this weather.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Patricia. I love the design, fab colours and love that bow!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Patricia, I love the butterfly and that bow is gorgeous, love it all.
    What a time your having with the snow, it's still missing us thankfully. Keep cosy!, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card Patricia, have not got that die cut background, looks really affective. beautiful butterfly..pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Patricia!!! Colours are fabulous, must try black sometime!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete