Tuesday, 15 January 2013

"Friendship card for Pearl"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are all well and coping with the weather.
I say this almost every day but I really do love to have you here, I am so glad you have popped in.

Nothing exciting happening here at the moment so it gives me time to "Play"  I have made a few cards today, I am actually quite happy with my wee self!!!  
BUT! Oh! man! what a mess I make, all those bits out of the dies, they go everywhere.  
The table we have in the kitchen is circular it opens out in the middle, we don`t use it open a lot.  I do have to keep opening it to clear out all the bits that manage to find there way in there.  It is mostly the bits from Spellbinder Lattice Dies, also the Lacy Square Die I like to use.

My card today is one I have made for my friend Pearl.
I decided to make and send her a card as often as I can just to let her know I am thinking of her.  I do text everyday and see her at least twice a week.  I feel it is nice to get something to pop on the sideboard even if it is not in your own house, helps a little I think.  The assessor has told them it will probably be the end of June beginning of July before they get back into their house.   It is still drying out, they test the walls twice a week to see how they progressing.


Base card  approx 4 x 6 Centura Pearl Card pierced round the edge
Pink card from stash cut with Spellbinder Labels Twenty Die
Pink patterned card from Tilda Flowergarden Paper Stack
Stamp from LOTV 
Butterflies Spellbinder Dies


That`s it for today folks
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia   xx
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:


  1. Patricia. Pearl will love this card, and so she should as it is gorgeous. Hope the weather will be ok for us meeting in the morning, heavy frost here tonight. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely design from this card and she will like it.
    greetings from ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely thought Patricia and a gorgeous card, Pearl is sure to love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card for our friend, Pearl, Patricia. Lovely words! It must be terrible having her home flooded, I can't begin to imagine all the stress it causes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend will love it Patricia and how nice to receive a lovely hand made card every week - lucky lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Patricia and what a lovely sentiment

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Patricia. I love the friendship recipe and the gorgeous butterflies
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, You are truly a brilliant friend, your cards will be a godsend to Pearl, she will cherish them in her time of turmoil. Your card is beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure she will really appreciate all these cards Patricia. This one is lovely. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good friend you are, love the friendship recipe.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours and details too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love the colour and the pretty butterflies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Patricia, and a lovely thing to do for Pearl, I'm sure knowing that your thinking of her during these difficult times goes a long way in keeping her spirits up. I do love your design and colours, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia - I'm loving your work. When I looked at the photographs of where you live on your profile, I thought we lived in the same village. However we are very far apart - I live in Derbyshire, England lol! It looks lovely where you are. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and for following my posts. Take care - Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    Pearl will be so happy to receive this card, it is lovely. I feel so sorry for her.
    I will catch up with you, just leaving my comments while my tea is cooking, then I have to go out again, to catch a cat that needs its bum de-matting, exciting life I lead, hee hee.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Patricia, love the colour & die cuts. pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Evening Patricia, beautiful card, Pearl will love it! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete