Sunday, 27 January 2013

"All the Best"

Hello Blog friends, at last the snow is beginning to melt.   No rain thank goodness, I did think it was raining when I woke this morning.  When I listened it was not raining, it was the noise from the burn that runs down the side of our garden, Oh! my! Word! the water is really racing down there.  Also the water dripping off the guttering, and the trees.
Thank you for calling by today, really nice to have you here.  I was checking on my recent followers.  Thank you for joining me in my little crafting corner.  Unfortunately some of you do not have Blogs that I click on to see what you are doing.   However I am glad you have chosen to follow me and look in on what I get up to.  I hope you get a little inspiration along the way.

Today`s card is one I made for a nurse at the Doctor`s Surgery.  Thank goodness apart from getting a B12 injection every 8/10 weeks I am not a visitor at the Surgery.  The nurse is moving on to bigger and better things.  I do hope the move is all that she hope it will be, she is a fantastic person as well as a great nurse.

Base card 5x7 white card pierced round the edge
Pink card stock
White card embossed with a Spellbinder embossing folder
Pink dotty paper from my Bit Box mounted on burgundy card
Crealie Die for the flowers made with scraps from my Bit  Box
Crealie, Spellbinder and Marianne`s Dies for the foliage
A few pearls in the centres
Computer generated sentiment

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for popping in I really appreciate it

Patricia   xx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia, Beautiful design.. Love the embossing & flowers.. I'm sure your nurse will love it.. Have a good week... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Patricia lovely colours and a gorgeous spray of flowers..your nurse will love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Patricia, the floral spray is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    a very lovely card. I adore the fabulous flowers you have created and the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, gorgeous card - love your floral arrangement! Glad the snow is melting, we had a lovely weekend up until about 3pm yesterday when it started to rain and from then on we had hail, rain and one of the most incredible thunderstorms I've ever seen! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the flowers and fabulous colours, have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patricia. Your flowers are so beautiful and I love the colours and your fabulous arrangement.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Patricia loving your flowers they really do set off this card beautifully
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, and a lovely gesture.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Patricia

    Wow .. .. this is amazing.

    I love all those gorgeous flowers and foliage and the beautiful backdrop you have given them.

    Beautiful colours too.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real stunner Patricia, very pretty and I am sure she appreciated it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card as usual Patricia - and those flowers!!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia, Another gorgeous card, loving the colours in the flowers and foliage and complements the rest of the card combo. Your nurse will adore this really pretty and fresh-looking card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christine, picked you up from Carole Z and Christine's blogs. I think I'm your newest follower, pop over to mine if you get 2 mins, new followers are so welcome. A very pretty card with lovely colours and flowers. Im sure she will love it. I will be so thankful if and when we get some nice sunny dry days to cheer us all up. Your charity is so essential, my niece is currently undergoing chemo which is so aggressive on the body but her spirits are high and she has a strong and positive approach. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Patricia. The flowers look so pretty and a lovely design too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning card just love those flowers .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia,
    superb card, and such superb flowers. She is going to be so pleased with it.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete