Thursday, 31 January 2013

It`s a Rose Again"

Hello Blog friends.  Thank you for calling by my little corner of Blogland great to have you here.
I hope you enjoy your visit.  If I manage to give you just a little bit of inspiration and encouragement I will be very happy.
Today`s card is one I made using Bits and Pieces that were needing cleared away.  You know the scene these Bits go in a Pile till you know they HAVE to be tided away.   Rather than do that I decided to use them.  Gave myself a challenge to use as many of the bits as possible.   Apart from the Base Card everything else is "Bits and Pieces" left from cards I have been working on.   Some of of it would have gone in the bag that I keep for the boys school.  There is still plenty left for them.



Base card approx 5 x 7 Centura Pearl
Pale pink Co-ordinations
Paper printed from My Craft Studio Floriography CD No2
Doily a Cheery Lynn Die I had cut and did not use
Perfume bottle was made from a Spellbinder Christmas Ornament Die also cut and never used over Christmas.   I chopped off the bottom and top.  Made a silver top for contrast.  Did some Stickles on the bottle to give it texture.
Card embossed using Spellbinder Folder, edge cut using Borderbilities Dies
Rose made from the printed MCS paper
Crealies die cuts for the foliage
Pearls and Dazzler form my stash
Triple Bow from Organza Ribbon

That`s it for today
Thank again for popping in I really do appreciate it 

Patricia  xx



Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of bits Patricia and your rose and bow are both fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Beautiful design & colours... Your flowers are always so Gorgeous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, it is gret what can be done with bits and pieces that are left over. You have done a stunning card, love that bow.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wow! Big sis this is stunning, and very much your style. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love your flower and beautiful bow.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, Wow, this 'bits and pieces' card is stunning, love everything about it, especially the rose.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Patricia just love that rose its stunning
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patricia. Very clever way of making your perfume bottle! Strange we have both used perfume bottles today! And of course, a rose! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia

    Another beauty from you .. .. just shows what you can do with those leftovers we all let pile up.

    I don't know if you enter challenges but if you do this is a lovely one.

    http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/pixies-crafty-snippets-week-57.html

    Very friendly and a place where everyone uses up their leftovers .. .. whatever they may be. Not always paper!

    Di, the lady who runs it is lovely and there are always laughs going on. Just what the world needs.

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous card. So clever the perfume bottle, and all made out of bits left over. Your are definitely the queen of recycle.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patricia, very feminine. Annie and I are looking to go to the NEC in March is that the one you and Hazel are going to ?. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Patricia. It is amazing what can be done with left overs - love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous bit and pieces card Patricia. Very pretty and lovely colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patricia this is stunning, love everything about it, and to think it was created with bits and pieces, gorgeous, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia. Loving your last three cards - Spellbinders should employ you on their creative team! Superb standard of crafting and I love your flower to bits. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia

    Yes I did get your comment of earlier thank you so very much.. .. my comments stack up and have to be released by me. I haven't had my laptop on this afternoon so have only just got round to them.

    Hope you have had a good day.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card patricia, love the colours, especially as it has been made from bits & pieces. My pile is getting larger, I never seem to use them up, must try to in future otherwise I'll have more bits than new stock. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty Patricia and its amazing what we can make using bit and pieces...love your colours and your lovely flower

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the perfume bottle, super detail and colours on your whole card. Love it. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete