Friday, 4 January 2013

"My Card for Pearl"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for calling by today. 
A BIG Hello! to my new followers, you are so very welcome.   Thank you so much for joinging me on my Blogging journey.   I have more followers than I ever thought possible.  It is not easy to get round everyone all the time now.  I will try to pop into as many as I can each day. 
You are all so talented and inspirational.  Without you all visiting my Blog this would not be so much fun.  Thank you for all your comments it makes it all worth while.

I have mentioned recently about my friend Pearl being flooded out of her beautiful cottage.  This is a card I made for her this week.  I have decided that I will try and make a card for her every week till she gets back into her house.  Hopefully they will cheer her up just a little.



Base white card 6 x 6 approx
Pink Co-ordinations card
The papers used are My Minds Eye
Stamps are Just Rite,  
Rose coloured using Spectrum Noirs
Die is Spellbinders labels????................
American seam binding for my 4 loop bow
Button embellishment  and some pearls

Before I started Blogging I bought my Dies, took them out of the packets, popped them on Magnetic Sheets.  I stored them in a Plastic Box never thinking that one day I might need to know the name of each Die.
Now I carefully open the packets, pop them on a piece of the magnetic sheet and put it back in the packet.  I have a much bigger Plastic Box to hold them all but at least I know what is what when I make something

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in really do appreciate it

Patricia 




Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Patricia. Pearl will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design and beautiful soft colours. Such a lovely way for you to let Pearl know how much you care.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Patricia, this is beautiful,sure it will cheer your friend up, must be terrible to be flooded out
    Where possible I write on the back of my dies with a permament marker pen, also on the magnetic sheet I use a sticky label with the name on.

    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia

    This is such a beautiful card and I'm sure Pearl will really appreciate it - it must be just awful for her.

    Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    What a beautiful card. I adore the colour scheme and the layout is perfect; another winner for me!
    So sorry to hear about the tragedy Pearl has suffered, she must be absolutely devastated. Your idea to send a card every week is such a thoughtful and caring thing to do. You are a special lady.
    Best wished Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, another beauty, Pearl, I am sure, will love receiving this. Love your design and colour scheme. Thank you for all your encouragement over the last few months with my Blogging challenges, you are a lovely lady.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Gorgeous card Patricia, I'm sure your friend will appreciate it at this awful time for her. I did the exact same things with my dies!! Now I tend to keep the Spellbinders in their packets but I have a drawer full of those. My smaller dies I put in CD envelopes which I label and keep in a CD box - trying to be more organised!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours on this are lovely Patricia, a very elegant card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Patricia,
    JUST BEAUTIFUL. Love the whole concept of this card, so I know Pearl will just adore it. Your mojo has returned in full.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card for your friend Pearl..I am sure she will be thrilled with it...love everything about it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, A very beautiful card for your friend. I'm sure it will help brighten her day. I had a walk thru your lovely blog and have decided to follow. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia. And what a lovely idea for your friend. Hope she is back in her cottage soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Patricia, what a really lovely thought this is and I'm sure Pearl will appreciate it, must be so difficult for her just now.

    This card is beautiful and I do love the way you make your bows, how do you do it. I've got one of those bow maker thingies, but they still don't look good.
    Have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, I cannot believe how late I am getting to blog land today! My heart goes out to your friend, but she will love your card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card and so thoughtful I`m sure pearl will like it .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Patricia, your card is beautiful, you are so thoughtful. I am so sorry for your friend, but she will so appreciate and be cheered by your cards, Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, Your card is really beautiful, Pearl will love it, the sentiment says it all, please send her all our Best Wishes and tell her we are all thinking of her.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia,
    stunning card. Love the design and of course the colour.
    You are such an amazingly good friend to neighbours and blog friends alike. I ma sure this and future cards will cheer her up no end.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow sweetie this is AmAzInG huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow Patricia! This is such a stunning and thoughtful card. How nice of you to do such a selfless thing for your friend. I hope your friend gets her house sorted it must be awful. Love the sentiment on this too.
    Have a lovely day honey
    sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooo Beautiful Patricia!! What a Gorgeous heartfelt card! Love the Wonderful label and big pretty bow! I know your Dear friend will love this! Hope she is able to have her cottage back to normal Very soon!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooooh this is beautiful Patricia, I love it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete