Thursday, 3 January 2013

"No Greeting Card"

Hello Blog friends,thank you for dropping into my little corner of Blogland.  I hope you can stay while, if you have time please leave a little comment.   If you have a Blog I can click on and see what you are creating.
Nothing exiting happening here, everything is still in quite mode in this part of Scotland.  We will not really be back to full working order till Monday. 
I do not know when my Crafting will be back to working order, I seem to have ideas, when I try to get them into projects everything goes to pot!!!  Thought I had a great idea this morning Oh! Man! when it was finished  or should I say almost finished I knew it was a complete disaster.  Colours all wrong, design well! that was more than a disaster.................enough said, it is languishing in the re-cycling so not totally gone to waste



Here is one I did actually manage to get together.  This card is not for anything or anyone, hence there is no greeting as yet.  When I do decide hopefully it will fit in that rectangle in the centre.

Base Card approx 5 x 7 Teal card from a pack I got from C&C
I got it and some Blush card stock as used by Sue Wilson
White card embossed using a Spellbinder embossing folder
White card pierced round the edges
Teal Card
White card cut using Spellbinder Antique Tags Die
Mariannes Dies used to cut some Flourishes and Flower
Bow using American Seam Binding
A button and some Bakers Twine to finish off

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in today I really appreciate it

Patricia 



Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Patricia I love the Antique tag die I don't think I have seen that one before! I think we all have days like that its so frustrating!! Hopefully tomorrow will be more creative for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Patricia, the colours are gorgeous and I think I need that tag die! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Amazing colours! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia, I really like the tag die and the embossing you've used. Fabulous coloured card too.
    Have a good day, I'm away to take down the deccies, a job I hate, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely, gorgeous colours,I do love this die and don't use it often enough, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Patricia, love that Teal
    join the club my mojo is still on Christmas break

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Patricia and gorgeous colours....I think a lot of us are struggling to back into crafting mode..me included and like you several things have been started but that's about it!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all seem to be in the same boat - here's hoping the tide turns soon!! Lovely die (new to me) and gorgeous colour. Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, Wow, this card is stunning, I love the die-cut centre and the flowers, bow and flourishes are absolutely gorgeous, I love the teal card, didn't get when on C&C as it was combined with the blush and I had already bought the blush card from Kettering, I do hope they will bring the teal separately.
    I have got all the indoor christmas deccies and tree down, but today will be bringing in all the outside lights, have been hoping the weather would be dry to do this.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Patricia. I love the colours and the design is so elegant.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    stunning card. Love the rectangle frame in the center such a superb idea. Just love teal and white in a card.
    Hope all gets better with you ideas, but from the look of this card I can't see you have a prob.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snap Patricia, we have chosen the same teal card for our post today. Your card is gorgeous and I am like you tend to leave the sentiment off till it is decided what the card is for (hope I got that right) anyway if not it's still gorgeous. Mojo coming back hopefully, am ready to try another card today.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    A lovely card, good idea to leave them blank, I never have a card to hand, if I do it will have the wrong sentiment on, lol.
    I just love your embellishment, the bow is immaculate.
    Glad you are getting back into the swing.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours and design Patricia.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunner love the colours .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. So elegant Patricia! Love the colours!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete