Monday, 7 January 2013

"Think this could be my Favourite"

Hello friends,thank you for calling in today.   I love to have you come and visit my little corner of Blogland.
I have noticed a few of you showing your favourite card for 2012.
You know what they say!......No show without Punch!!  
After a long trawl, I think this would be mine.  I showed it back on 14th August 2012 not that long after I started my Blog, it got comments from 3 people.
I think I had 2  followers then now I have 66 ............WOW!!     I can tell you I never for one moment thought I would have so many friends.  I have had so much encouragement, beautiful E-Cards, e-mails and unexpected little gifts, I treasure each and every one.  I also treasure your continued encouragement and all your beautiful comments, THANK YOU each and every one of you.   


Gosh! I did not realise how many cards and projects I had managed to get through.  I gave a big box of my cards to the Maggies centre in Dundee to raise money for their funds.  Because they were all very dimensional I had to make loads of boxes.  
I have another lot that I need to get rid of so will have to find out if some other Charity would like them.

That`s it for today
I will be back with some others things I have been working on.
Thank you for popping by I really appreciate it

Patricia  xx



Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Beautifully created, Patricia! I love your pink and white colour choice with just a touch of black...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Patricia, you can be very proud of it.

    Lovely to give your cards away, I usually donate to Lifeline all my spares of Xmas cards each year. My fave charity is the RSPCA but they wouldn't treat the cards I gave them nicely - just chucked 'em in a big box and after such a lot of time making them I was a bit miffed so changed to Lifeline who at least display them on their counter top.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice Patricia, it's so lovely to watch your blog grow and of course your talent. I look back at some of my earlier stuff and am amazed at my improvement.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a difficult choice Patricia. All your cards and projects have been terrific. I love this one too. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great choice of card Paticia and a such a beautiful card....II expect Maggies were delighted with their gift of such wonderful creations

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Patricia, I can see why you like it so much. Your flowers are gorgeous and I love the ribbon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    a superb card so superbly made. I love every detail in it.
    I can't believe last time you only got 3 comments on this.
    Will be interesting to see the difference this time.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Patricia any Charity would be very lucky to receive your cards

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Patricia,
    Absolutely STUNNING. Beautiful. Gorgeous flower arrangement, fantastic bow. Really, really like this one.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, This is a truly beautiful card, loving the pink and white paper and the flower, just gorgeous with the pop of black.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning!! Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Patricia! Love the gorgeous bow and the pretty flowers! Great choice! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

  14. Patricia from 3 comments to 15 on it second showing and it's only 9.30am in the morning. But it is stunning I loved this one the first time round. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a gorgeous card Patricia. The colours and design look fabulous and I love the big pink bow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a beautiful card Patricia, love all the pink. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia, I cannot believe I missed this one first time around, been out today as it is my friends birthday. I can well understand this being a favourite. I will start catching up at some point. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Evening Patricia..this is such a beautify; card, love the layout, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally love this one too Patricia! So pretty!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful Patricia, I can see why it would be a favourite, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am not surprised this is your favorite.... it is beautful xx

    ReplyDelete