Thursday, 10 January 2013

"You are on my mind"

Hello, how are you all today??  Thank you for calling in and also for all the lovely comments you have been leaving.
This picture is a little out of Focus but it is the best of a "bad bunch" goodness knows what I had been drinking when I took them!!!   I don`t drink Alcohol, our Water out here in the country must be really strong!!!!!



Today`s card was made the day I made the card for Pearl.  I used the same stamps I used on hers.
Have popped this one in my "Keep" box, I felt the sentiment was OK  for a Birthday Card.

I shaped the bottom edge of the card using that unknown Labels Die I also used on Pearl`s card
Pink card from stock
Paper is My Minds Eye cut to match the bottom of the card
A Just Rite stamp
Another Spellbinder Die I don`t know the name of stamped with a Just Rite Sentiment
Triple bow using Pink American Seam Binding 
Little button to finish off

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by I really appreciate your visit

Patricia  x



Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia, I do like the shape. Don't recognise the die but I think you will be setting us an "identify the die task" soon so that you can get them tagged correctly, lol. Shouldn't we be asleep at this time. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shape and colours, Patricia. I love the dies you used...gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Patricia. Love the die along the bottom of the card. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia, love the shape and pretty colours....and that backing paper is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, love the colour theme on this card and the way you have shaped the bottom is beautiful. Cannot identify your unnamed die but I am sure someone will be able to name it.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Patricia the paper is so pretty and I really must try to shape the bottom of a card like that - its so effective! Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    You done it again, another gorgeous card, love that backing paper, and the shaped edge, me too cannot name the die, lol, but it's nice.
    Take care, keep warm, weather forecast is terrible.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Your card today is beautiful, love the patterned paper and the shaped edge is gorgeous, no I haven't seen that die either.
    The weather forecast is horrid, I hope we all miss this terrible weather.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the dies you have used Patricia - whatever they are called. This is a lovely card and the sentiment is beautiful. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, I love the dies you have used so elegant hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card i cannot name die either

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia....gorgeous card and just love the shaped edge...pretty papers and fabulous dies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Patricia. I love the colours and and gorgeous die used for the sentiment

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely Patricia, love the way you've shaped the botton of the card, and as usual your colours are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous card. I love the shape at the bottom, and the paper is fantastic.
    Hope the weather is treating you kindly at the moment.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab-U-Lous Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card Patricia. Love the paper and big bow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card Patricia..love the shape and the paper, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete