Sunday, 10 February 2013

"A Gentleman`s Card"

Hello Blog friends...............yet another New Week in Blogland.   Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Thank you very much for calling by, I love having you here and for always joining me on my crafty journey.
I have said this before, what fascinates me is when I click by Blog I can see the number of visits I have had in a day compared with the number of comments.   The other day I had 99 visits and 22 comments ............who and where are all those others?????  Not that I am particularly looking for more comments I am just curious as to who those others are.  
Better stop, you know that old saying.................  "Curiosity Killed the Cat"

The lady in the village who gets me to make most of her cards asked if I could make one for a "Gentleman".  He will be 85 but he is a "Real Gentleman" always very smart and likes everything just right.  Thankfully this time she gave me a week to think about it, normally it`s a couple of hours.



Here is my card, rather simple, she was delighted so I am happy with that.

Base card approx 5 x 7 cream card 
Tan coloured card for the border and matt.  I ran a Gold Pen along the edge of these rather than add another matt
Image from Joanna Sheen Fashion Boutique CD Set Disk No1
Little Newspaper is made using a piece of the backing paper with the image sheet
Brass Office Paper Brads 
Sentiment done on the computer

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it 

Patricia  xx







Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Patricia. Love the image and the border using the beads. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, perfect "gentleman" card. Simple but elegant. Love your esign.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Patricia love the layout that brown and white with that image is so elegant
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Patricia, definitely fitting for a proper gentleman! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Patricia I love the image and how you made the little newspaper. I think we are all guilty of doing some blog hopping and not always leaving comments I know I do it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, Definitely a 'Perfect Gentleman' card, perfect for this 85 year old 'Gentleman', he will LOVE it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS It is snowing here, brrrrrr xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant gentleman indeed Patricia. Great card. We have extremely deep snow again today, which started about an hour after I posted yesterday saying it was raining. I'm really fed up with winter now. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. GM PATRICIA,
    A Gentemanly card for sure, I was just wondering how much longer we will hear that said " A true gent " I was also wondering about the people who visit but dont leave a comment I wonder if its coz of time or something else but I think thats enough wondering now on with other things x bye Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Patricia, isn't he a rathe handsome gent too?

    Love the brown and white together, have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect Patricia. Love the image. Very classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card, what a great order. Great embellishments and design. Happy crafting. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect card for a gentleman! Love the image and the design looks great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card love the image .Melanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and perfect for a gentleman great image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect card for a gentleman Patricia. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card Patricia - he reminds me a bit of the dad in Mary Poppins - I watched it recently.

    ReplyDelete