Wednesday, 6 February 2013

"A Trio of Butterflies"

Hello Blog friends WOW!! was it cold today or what!!!  Weather man said the wind would be coming down from the Artic..................he certainly got that right.   Snow gone from the gardens, roads all clear once again.  Looking out my kitchen window towards the hills the snow there is very thick but it is so beautiful to look out at especially when the sun is shining

Thank you for calling into my little corner of Blogland.   I love to know that you have visited so if you have a few moments to spare please leave a comment.  That way I can also link back to your Blog to see what you get up too.  Thank you to all of you who do leave comments regularly I really enjoy reading them. 

Met Hazel today, had a good chat, we always catch up with anything we have forgotten when we have our evening chat on the phone which can last anything up to an hour.  You will no doubt have gathered we are very close, thank goodness we both have very understanding and tolerant husbands.

Today`s card is more my kind of thing.  Funny no matter how often I say I really do have to get out of my Comfort Zone I am always so happy to get back there.
  

This tine I remembered to stamp my sentiment on a separate piece of card..........!!!

Base card approx 5 x 7 white Centura Pearl.
White card pierced round the edge
Dark turquoise co-ordinations card
Lighter turquoise co-ordinations card
Spellbinders Les Papillions Two Die for the Butterflies
Stenciled through the lower part of the Butterflies before I removed it from the Die
Sentiment and leaves stamped.
Organza Bow a rescued piece of ribbon from a gift, making a triple loop bow.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate you taking the time to stop and look

Patricia   xx




 





Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia, love the design. It sure was cold today although otherwise lovely. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the colour scheme and the design with those delicate butterflies is so beautiful.

    It's so nice that you are close to your sister. I have 2 brothers and didn't realise how close sister's can be until I had my daughters. I hope they stay like that, it's a special kind of friendship I think.

    I hope you have a good Thursday
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love those butterflies.. Beautiful colours & design.. Keep Warm... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Patricia, I love your design, oh and that bow is gorgeous. Keep warm, too early to say what it's like outside here at the moment, but it's awfully dark. enjoy your day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, your card is delightful, yes just your style. Love the bow and colours used. The butterflies are lovely. I have two sister and we are very close always ready if help is needed or just to talk.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Wow, love this card, the colours are gorgeous and the butterflies are fab-u-lous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Patricia what fabby butterflies great layout
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card Patricia. It really is gorgeous. Very much what I like to see in a card. Even though I very occasionally step out of my comfort zone - kicking and screaming! - Like you I am always so happy to get back there!! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous, a wonderful creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. GM Patricia,
    WOW what a wonderful card, so elegant love those butterflies think they might have to go on my birthday list

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card Patricia the butterflies are gorgeous! You are very lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with your sister x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness is this Ever Beautiful!! Love the Wonderful Butterflies and Big Lovely Bow!! Wowie!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Patricia. Yesterday was certaibly very cold here as well, in fact Arran had quite a lot of snow, with Goatfell looking like a Christmas pudding. What a special card you have made, it looks so classy & elegant,the type of card I love. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Patricia..love your gorgeous butterflies an I love your pretty ribbon...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the pretty butterflies and pretty bow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love cards with triple sections and this is great, also love the colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Patricia... The butterflies are so pretty! Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete