Thursday, 28 February 2013

"Another Gift Bag"

Hello folks! well it has been another beautiful day here once again.  Not the clear blue skies of the past few days but the sun still shone most of the time.
Thank you for popping in to see me, I love having you here.
Short post tonight, I am very, very tired.  I have been at the Tearoom helping Elaine over the past few days. They are opening on Saturday, I have been emptying boxes, washing dishes, generally helping her get things in order.  More or less done and dusted just a few more "tweeks" and it will be up and running.   I gave up work to look after John after he had a rather nasty accident quite a few years ago.  Oh! Man! I would not like to go back to work now, in any job.  These past few days have been enough for me.  I had told Elaine if she is ever really stuck I would help out .........................just hope it is not too soon!!!!   After helping her all afternoon she has been here all evening just chilling out, chatting and having a laugh.  She said she just had to get out of the house.  At home all the conversations are about the Tearoom so while here we spoke for a little while about it, then that was that no more.

 

I made this Gift Bag the other day,  I think if I did it again I might make a few changes.

I printed the card using a NitWit Collection "Always and For Ever"
Cut out using Spellbinder Grand Circles One the largest of the Dies in the set
The smaller circle using two Dies Down in the set
Roses made from the scraps. the leaves were cut using scraps of white card with the Foliage Dies.
A few Stick Pins, Butterfly and hearts charms from my stash.
Handles made using cord 
Inside the bag is done more or less using the same principle as the bag I did the Tutorial for some time ago

I have entered this into    http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

 
That`s it from me today, off to bed now.
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate it

Patricia  xx



19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag, Patricia! I love all the pretty charms and stick pins. Beautiful roses, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Patricia those flowers are stunning! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Patricia love all the charms and roses.
    Happy crafting
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patricia, hope you are getting some rest, love the layout of your design, super embellishing. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I thought it was a card till I read more. Love it. I have been playing around making stick pins think they add a bit more to cards. Take it easy don't tire yourself out.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. The colours are beautiful and I love the pretty details especially your wonderful flowers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic bag Patricia. As always your flowers are perfect. The nitwits Always and Forever papers are just gorgeous. You have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty bag. Love how feminine and lacy it looks. Hope you get rested up thoroughly after your efforts. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bag Patricia, love the design and paper and of course those gorgeous flowers again
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gift bag and love how you've designed it. Love your colours and of course fabulous flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia, it's a lovely morning here, great the days are getting brighter.
    Gorgeous design, thought it was a card at first, but realised it ws a beautiful gift bag. Your ideas are brilliant. Such beautiful papers and of course your famous flowers, love it!!
    Have a good rest today, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure all your hard work is appreciated. You can have a rest now. Your bag is gorgeous. The papers are so pretty and I love the design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. GM PATRICIA.

    Lovely bag love those flowers, have a little rest over the weekend start a fresh on monday Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Patricia, love all the details you've added. I know what you mean about working....I wouldn't go back now if you paid me too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic gift bag may have to try it soon ,take it easy make sure you have a good rest today if you are going to help in the opening .Melaniexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous gift bag, Patricia, really lovely. I hope you managed to get a good night's sleep to refresh and recharge your batteries (don't mean to sound 'steampunk' ha ha), I hope everything runs smoothly tomorrow for the opening, I bet Elaine will be glad when the first day is over.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous gift bag patricia, hope you are feeling less tied now, get some rest ..take care pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia, this is a lovely gift bag..love all the charms and flowers, hope you are rested now! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia

    Ooooh this gift bag is gorgeous... love the fab design and it's pinkness!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... can I ask though when you enter again, that you give a link in your post to the challenge entered please... and also link your entry to the actual blog post... I scrolled down to find it this time, as I could see the link photo of the project you meant.. but often challenges don't do this.. they just tend to ignore!! OK, moan over! LOL!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete