Monday, 18 February 2013

"Bit of a Copy Cat"

Good morning Blog Friends.  Well that`s the weekend over once again, hope you all had a good one.
Thank you for taking time to pop in and see me today..  Please leave a comment if you have time that way I can come visit you to see what you are getting up to.
I have been very busy sorting out my "Stuff" to put in the cabinet that Elaine has given me in her new Tearoom.   I am very naughty, make cards, pile them up, then when I feel like it I do the inserts, make the boxes etc:-  Saturday was a day of doing just that and Boy! what a state the kitchen was in........STUFF everywhere.  We had to retreat to the Dining Room for meals, "No room at the Kitchen table"   All done, along with some Jewellery bits and pieces, in a crate ready to go along later this morning.  Must try to remember my camera so I can show you.
Elaine and Doug hope to open on the 3rd of March.  I think they are to have an "Opening" invite a few people along then open officially to the public on the Monday. 



My card today is my take on a Sue Wilson card.  No point denying it, any of her followers will spot it right away, it it is just so her style

Base card 5 x 7 Centura Pearl
White card pierced round the edge
White card 2/3rds embossed with Creative Expressions Tied Together Folder 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue used for pearls on the pattern joints
Just Rite stamp for the greeting cut out and dipped in Micro Beads
Pink ribbon from my stash.  I actually think it is Anna Griffen ribbon I bought in the States years ago
Pearl Dazzler - Creative Expressions from Sam Poole`s shop

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it.

Patricia  xx






Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Patricia you have "cased" Sue's card brilliantly. I think I have some Anna Griffin ribbon somewhere it is lovely ribbon! Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Patricia, beautiful card, the white is just stunning. I don't watch all that much of Sue Wilson so I don't really know her work, but I'n sure your card is very bit as lovely.
    The tea shop is gaining momentum now, you must all be very excited by it. Have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, yes Sue's cards are well worth copying, she has such talent as do you. Good luck at the tea shop your cards will sell out fast.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia and I think much prettier than Sue's cards. Good Luck at the Tearooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card patricia -I love that embossing foler too. I know what you mean about leaving all the inserts etc til when you will use them but all your work will have been worth it. Best wishes for the tea rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia love that pink bow and the embossed background
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Patricia. My favourite embossing folder. Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Another beautiful card, we all love Sue Wilson's inspiration, and this card is stunning, I have the embossing folder, it looks divine with the faux pearls at the intersections. I, too, am a lover of Anna Griffin, I have lots of her ribbon and lots and lots of her papers, I tend to hoarde them and stroke them ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, your card is stunning. I think Sue W would be really happy that you cased her card and did such a wonderful job of it. The ribbon and pearl dazzler look amazing. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia....beautiful card and Sue Wilson is so inspirational..think Sue would love your card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the elegant design and wonderful crisp embossing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous Patricia, love all the white and the embossing - so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the embossed background and pretty bow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Patricia, A stunning card and I'm sure Sue would take it as a compliment that you have used some of her ideas. I love what Sue creates too and have her DVD. Good Luck with your crafts at Elaine's tearooms. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. GM Patricia, stunning card Im sure Sue would love your card i have this folder too its so versatile good luck in your venture at the tea rooms Is Hazel ok aint seen her commenting for a few days Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Patricia. I love your pretty pink bow embellishment and fab embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card, love your layout and your result is delightful. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia,
    what a beautiful card. Love the embossing folder, and that ribbon is a beautiful pink.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Patricia! I have that embossing folder and it's wonderful!xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Patricia, beautiful card, my favorite folder, but if any of your follows look for it, It`s "Couture Creations" Tied Together, not creative expression, hope you do not mind me saying..lol pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card Patricia, so elegant. Love this folder and the bow is so luxurious.
    How exciting to get your creations on show right from the very start like that. Good wishes winging their way to you.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card. I love your embossing and a lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is so pretty! Thank you for your kind words on my Blog today too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete