Thursday, 21 February 2013

"Friends eat Cake"

Hello there, you have clicked on my Blog to have a look.........................Welcome, very pleased to have you here.    If you have not been before I am delighted you have come to visit.  Before you go, please leave a comment, that way I can come visit you.
Very cold here today, I had a long walk this morning with Audrey and the dogs.  Out across miles and miles of fields, it was great.  Dogs were loving playing in the water along the drainage ditches.  Oh! My! Goodness! just looking at them made me cold.  Imagine how cold that water must have been.  Had to keep going this afternoon, I knew if I sat down I would fall asleep.


Today`s card is one I made for Elaine when I went along on Monday past.   I had baked some Cup Cakes for our Cuppa.  Bit weird, me baking cakes to take along to the Tearoom.  Of course it is not up and running so we needed a cake............................Friends eat Cake!!!!

Base card 6 x 6 pre-scored Card
Some card from a Tilda Paper Stack
Dark green card from my stash
Image I downloaded some time ago.  I knew it would come in handy one day!!
Spellbinder Die cut Tag, I then drew round and cut the same Die to create a mat
Sentiment done on computer
Tiny piece of ribbon for a bow to finish

Sorry the image is a bit fuzzy don`t know what happened, it looked OK before I sent to my Blog.

Sue Wilson had some photos on her Blog today, I was "Over the Moon" when I saw the Pendant she was wearing.    I sent it to Sue as a "Thank You" for help she gave me.  I sent her the "Teardrop" one and also a "Heart" one.  When She e-mailed to thank me for them and said she really liked them.  That "Teardrop" went perfectly with her top. 
Hazel and I make these Pendants to raise money for Charity.  Hazel makes the Teardrops and I make the Hearts.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in I really appreciate it.

Patricia  xx









Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. This is cute Patricia. It was very cold here too today. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute image, Patricia. Such a lovely card to make for Elaine. And what a nice surprise to see Sue wearing your pendant x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Good morning big sis, I bet Elaine was thrilled with her card, knowing Elaine as I do she will have put this up so everyone who comes into the tearoom will see it. It's a great image and as usual a beautifull card.

    Weather here looks very cold but then again it is early.
    Enjoy your day. Hazel xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous card. This is making me thing I need to look out my cd's again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Another beautiful card, loving the image and the sentiment is definitely true ha ha.
    How lovely to see Sue wearing one of your creations in the photo, it looks lovely.
    Very cold her too.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you were thrilled to bits to see Sue wear your pendant! This card is very sweet. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous sentiment.
    How kind of you to send Sue Wilson some pendants and how nice for you to see her wearing one!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card love the Image, bet you was please to see Sue wearing your pendant ,it`s has just starting snowing here but not heavy .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card you made for Elaine and such a sweet image..What a lovely surprise seeing Sue Wilson wearing one of your pendants....I will pop over to her blog and have a look..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Patricia. Fabulous card and I bet Elaine loved it too. How lovely of Sue to wear one of your beautiful pendants, you must be thrilled to bits. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. GM Patricia,
    what a lovely card it must be such a thrill to see Sue wearing one of your pendants especially at cha just think how many ppl would of seen it maybe asked her where she got it oh my Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card, beautiful image and the sentiment perfectly. Cold in the north also. How nice to see that Sue loved her pendant, so rewarding!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Patricia. It's such a lovely image.
    It must be lovely to see Sue Wilson wearing one of your pendants.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Patricia! How lovely of you to send Sue a gift for her help! You are such a kind and considerate person, love having you as a friend!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Patricia, lovely card, something quite different for you. The colours are great together.

    I'm going to visit Sue's blog so that I can see the pendants. Just a thought, why not show them on your blog, perhaps some of your bloggie friends might like to buy one, especially if it's for a good cause.
    Perhaps you have shown them and I missed them, anyway have a good evening, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Patricia, very sweet image Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete