Tuesday, 26 February 2013

"Knit and Knatter"

Hello there Blog Friends we have had another wonderful day here today.  Crystal clear blue skies, sun shining from just after 7am till late.  Very cold but who cares as long as the sun is shining.
We popped up to Blairgowrie this morning, 8 miles north of here, we were so surprised to see so much snow still in some of the gardens.  The Tennis courts have about 3" of snow covering them.  Think it might be a while before they will be able to play tennis there!!!
Thank you for all the comments on my BIG project.  Now that one is done I think I will try another maybe not this week though!!!
Hazel would like to thank you for your lovely comments and all your good wishes. She is keeping great, looks fantastic, has been back at work as a Professional Nanny since late September early October.  Amazing what sheer determination and positive thinking can do...................and by great was she determined and positive!!!


Today`s card is a House Mouse image that I got somewhere on the Internet ages ago.

Base card approx 5 x 7
Coloured the image with Promarkers, actually looks darker in real life
Mounted the image on a piece of coloured card
Then onto card I had pierced round the edge
Mounted it all onto Kraft Card
I added a strip of a knitting pattern I photo copied
Wound up some knitting yarn and added that

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling in today I really appreciate you coming to see what has been happening here in my wee corner of Blogland

Patricia xx



16 comments:

  1. Love this, Patricia! Such a cute image! Beautifully coloured! Love what you did with your yarn, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Patricia! Very cute! beautfully coloured! So clever what you did with your yarn, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your card Patricia and great image, love how you have added part of a knitting pattern and also the wool..I have lots of friends who knit and you and given me some inspiration....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea so personal for someone who knits a lot. House mouse images are so cute.

      Wilma x x x

      Delete
  4. Good morning Patricia

    Loving your card .. .. everything is coloured so beautifully.

    I bought this stamp for £5 from a craft store near to me that was closing down .. .. it wasn't until I got it home that I realised just how "huge" it was! LOL!!!

    Love your little finishing touches.

    Might have to break mine out again now!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Patricia, absolutely love your card, well I would , so wonderfully designed and the little image is brilliant. Just the right card for a knitter. Have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image and fabulous detailing
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Love it, Love it, Love it, what a beautiful card, love all the elements on it and the image is gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love house mouse even though I have never used them at all. This looks great Patricia. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Patricia, I love how you've coloured that super image and I really like the bundles of wool
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its adorable Patricia. Love the extra dimension you have given it with the yarn! The weather has been glorious here too in Blackpool! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Patricia. Great image but the wool and the knitting pattern just make the whole thing perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GM Patricia,
    what a good idea to add a old knitting pattern n wool to this card Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Patricia, love the image and you've embellished it beautifully. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Patricia. The little house mice are so cute and I love the colours and embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Patricia, Love the pattern embellishment especially. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete