Wednesday, 13 February 2013

"My Valentine"

Hello Blog friends, snowed in again!!!!   The snow started this morning about 7am, has not stopped since.  The weather men are saying it will turn to rain by this evening, we will see.  
 
Thank you for taking time to visit, and for all your wonderful comments on my work.  My only hope is that someone, some where will get a little encouragement, from what they see, that would make me happy.

Because of the snow it meant that I had to stay in and "CRAFT" today.....................how awful, I loved it.  There was a down side, I had one of those days that everything I thought I wanted to do did not work out as I imagined it would.   Never mind here is one that I did manage to complete.



Base card 5 x 7 White Centura Pearl from Crafter`s Companion
Pink card from "Pink Card" Box
Floral Card from a Tilda Paper Stack
Large Heart cut out using a Memory Box Die 
Small Heart,  Memory Box Precious Hearts Die
Organza Ribbon from my Ribbon Stash tied in a Triple Bow
Pearls from my stash

Have you seen all those wonderful new Dies from Spellbinders..................Oh! My! Goodness! what temptation.  I have so far resisted.   When you look at them very carefully there are a few that are really just up-grades of what they have already produced.  Oh! Yes! I know they are a bit more fancy, they will be better,  but do I really NEED any...........I am saving for going to Birmingham in November.   I know it is a long way off but there is bound to be lots more out by then, I am sure I have enough to keep me going till November.........I think!!!!!

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate you stopping to look

Patricia   xx

Think I might enter this to the In The Pink Challenge

.    
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Patricia! I love your beautiful pink bow and heart!

    Heavy snow here earlier today...now turned to torrential rain! Hope your snow disappears soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Patricia pretty paper and love your design...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Patricia. Such a lovely design and the colours are gorgeous.
    We have been lucky here and escaped the snow, it's just been very cold today.
    Take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Patricia, love the beautiful bow. I know what you mean about the new dies - I like to see them in the flesh as so often I've been disappointed with the sizes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, love your card, pretty in pink, my favourite colour. Really need to get some more girly papers to brighten up my cards. Know what you mean about the new dies, I feel that they seem to much the same as some I have. It's the embossing folder I find so interesting, may have to look intothem.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Patricia. Hope your snow is beginning to move - ours is a bit less now but keeping fingers crossed that it doesn't freeze or it will be worse than the original snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty card Patricia. Love the pretty floral paper. We had a lot of snow in the morning yesterday but then the rain came! Its sometimes hard to resist new dies when you see what someone had done with them when you are blog hopping. My downfall is Alison at The Great Leveller - she has cost me a fortune!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, such a pretty card..very feminine! Hope your snow clears soon, we had some heavy flakes yesterday but thankfully they turned to rain when they it the ground. Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Patricia, love that paper

    I must admit I don't have spellbinders but I do like to see your cards, I prefer mine to be plain dies to frame my stamps :) keep up the good work and stay warm
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, This is a gorgeous card, loving the floral paper, Laura Ashley'ish, which I love. I hope your snow has now gone, yesterday it snowed all day and then turned to rain and now it has gone, thank goodness.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. GM Patricia
    No snow here only rain but so cold, I know what you mean about those new dies but i shall have to resist i have so many that a lot get forgotten well it depends on how my move goes but i also might go to bmingham in nov, super card today Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the paper. I agree with you about the new dies - they just look like more of the same.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has such a fresh romantic look, great card Patricia. Good luck in the challenge. I have so far resisted any of the dies in the last 2 shows. I do enjoy seeing what peeps are doing with them though. Are you going to Birmingham on a particular day? xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Patricia, hopefull your snow will disappear in a day like ours did. Those Spellbinders are gorgeous but I am determined to resist.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Patricia, Beautiful papers Love the colours & fabby design... Beautiful.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous valentine card Patricia. I love the design and pretty paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a stunner of a card love that paper I have got the dies as I don`t go to any shows .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia

    I'm so glad you DID enter the Valentines challenge... as your card is so gorgeous!! I love that floral paper with the heart aperture.. and your fabulous organza bow!! How is it that I can never get them to look like that?

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time..

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS... Yes I also watched the Spellbinders... with my drool bib on... but like you, I resisted!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello patricia, what a gorgeous card, everything about it I love. Oh it is hard to resist when it's crafty items that you really use, like me with stamps, but well done for resisting. Cheers kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty feminine card Patricia, makes a change from Reds. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful pretty card Patricia, love the design,like you have so far resisted the spellbinders, but I do like the look of the gold ones, love the debossed look. pam

    ReplyDelete