Wednesday, 27 February 2013

"Pearls card for this week"

Hello everyone and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.  Great to have you here I love that you come and visit to see what I have been up to.
Another beautiful day here again even though it was bitterly cold in the morning.  By afternoon it definitely felt like spring.  Went to Perth this morning the journey was so beautiful looking towards the hills that are still "THICKLY" covered in snow.   The snowdrops are every where, the birds are singing........its a wonderful life.

My regular visitors know about my friend Pearl who has been out of her house since it flooded very badly the Friday before Christmas.  I send or give Pearl a card every week just to let her know I am thinking about her.  A few I have not posted as they were cards I had already made and posted here before.
Here is today`s card a new one I did last week.  I got the inspiration from Sasha`s Blog she has made one in a very similar style.  Making/giving a card every week that has to be different makes you really think............now that can be hard for me sometimes!!!   Every little bit of inspiration is helpful and that`s what is so wonderful about................Blogging. 



 Card made using Spellbinder Timeless Rectangle Die approx 61/2 x 41/2
I cut a frame in the top layer with the next die down in the set
Paper from a NitWit collection a scrap I had lying from something else
Backed this with another full Die cut
Back of the card is yet another Full Die Cut
Rose made from scraps using Spellbinder Blossom Five 
Leaves from my Die Cut Bit Box and a Stick Pin from stash
Computer generated greeting cut using smallest Die in the set

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate that you take the time to visit.

Patricia   xx


19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Patricia! Love those dies! Beautifully embellished. Your papers are so pretty, and such a lovely sentiment, too :)

    I'm so pleased that I inspired you...I guess we both got the same Spellbinders block buster deal!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card so stunning I love how you do your sentiments .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, love the paper used and shaped cards are so beautiful. Love the stick pin too.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful Patricia I really love the shape the die is gorgeous! Have a great day hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, such a pretty shape and I love the frame and beautiful sentiment
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Patricia Love that sentiment brought a lump to my throat
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card Patricia. The die is lovely. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GM Patricia,
    I love that die, i havent seen that one before but will look out for it now a super card Pearl will love it Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another really pretty card Patricia. The die you've used for the shape is gorgeous and I love the pretty paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, Beautiful, fresh and spring-like card for Pearl, I love it, I especially love how you have done the sentiment on the fancy die-cut and then matted it on a slightly larger matting basic shape, what a lovely and different look.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia, gorgeous card for Pearl, i'm sure she will love it. I really like how you've made the shape with the die, love the whole card, it's a bit grey here today, might brighten up later, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia and I love those dies! pretty papers and a lovely sentiment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

  13. Big sis, this is a gorgeous card. Have to keep this one in mind for when I need a special card.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Patricia and I love the dies too. We had a beautiful day yesterday too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Patricia this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the dies and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty Patricia, Love the shape and sentiment. I know how difficult it is to keep coming up with different sketches. I keep sending one to my friend who had a dreadful year last year and now is alone. I have to remember what I have sent, difficult when some days i can't remember my name....lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Patricia - this card is beautiful. You know just the thing for any occasion. I still have mine on display it's so gorgeous. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch lately but I do think of you. On an 'up' at the minute. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and great sentiment Patricia. Love how you have inset your pretty card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful Patricia! I need more dies!!!!!!!! Wish I could win the lottery! LOL!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete