Tuesday, 12 February 2013

"Pink/White and Flat"

Hello blog friends, thank you for calling by today, love to have you come and visit.

Yesterday I was out all day, got hardly anything done so today has been "Catch up Day"
My Thursday evening crafty friend Elaine and her husband have come out of retirement to open up a new business.  They are opening a Tearoom and will be selling Craft Goods made by Elaine and others including me.  Don`t know what I will be putting in, still thinking hard about it.   I have known this for weeks but was sworn to silence till the Lease was Signed and Sealed.  I was with Elaine all yesterday planning and chatting.  Her husband is a Master Baker, has been for years he still does some baking for orders but just has a small commercial oven.  They have invested in BIG ovens and bigger premises for the bakery which is not at the Tearoom.  Bakery goods will be brought in fresh each day from their bakery premises.  All very exciting I just hope it all goes well for them.. 


Today`s card is an order which has to be posted, the customer wanted it kept as flat as possible.  

Base card white Centura Pearl from Crafter`s Companion
White card
Lilac card 
Pink and white patterned card
White card Die cut using Spellbinder Botanical Swirl Die
Tag stamped with a greeting
Few Die cut leaves using a Crealie Die from Joanna Sheen and a pearl from my stash.
Cosmic Shimmer Glue for the corner Pearls.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it.
Hope you liked today`s offering

Patricia   xx




Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty Patricia, perfect for posting. Good luck with selling your crafty goodies - it sounds exciting. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Patricia, beautiful card, love the pretty die cutting and colour, good luck with your new venture. pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I guessed Elaine would draw on your talents, good luck for her new venture. Your card today is lovely. I have not had much luck with that die but you have used it beautifully. Looks like you are going to be busy.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia. Your card is gorgeous. I love the elegant design and delicate colours.
    Good luck to your friends and congrats to you to be given the chance to sell some of your gorgeous creations. I am sure it will be a great success.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Patricia love the design.
    Good luck to your friends and you how exciting
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia your card is stunning and so pretty! I have one of those SB dies and have only used it once - such a faff to use!! Must try and persevere as your card is just so lovely. How exciting for your friends, if I had a business that is just the one I would love!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Patricia - those spellbinders laser like dies are great as I have the butterfly/flowers one. They do take a bit of work but look stunning. I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty indeed Patricia. I hope your friend's endeavour works out well. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card Patricia. The dies look fab and I love the soft colour.
    Your friends new adventure sounds fantastic. I hope it all goes well for them and I'm sure you'll sell lots of your fabulous cards.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card so soft I cant get on with this die ,good luck selling your cards I`m sure they will go like hot cakes LOL XXXX .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Patricia. This die does take a bit of work but it is worth it. Good luck to you all with the new project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and how exciting to have an outlet for your gorgeous creations. Great news. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    such a beautiful card. That die is super as I have said before. Still got the lovely pieces you cut me, so I have to make a sympathy card and will use one on it.
    Very exciting news about the tearoom. I'm sure with your expertise you will have lots, and lots of input of craft goodies to sell there. Good luck with the venture.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Patricia, beautiful card, good luck to you and your friends in the new venture. Snowing here today, keep warm.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Patricia. I wish Elaine and her hubby all the very best with their new tearoom and bakery business. I'm sure your gorgeous cards will go down very well with their customers. It's very exciting and I'm thrilled for you.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Patricia, A truly fresh and pretty card today, loving the pink, lilac and white combo, I love this die, it is a card in itself, you hardly need anything else with it, your compilation is superb.
    I was made up with your news about Elaine and her hubby opening the tearoom, it sounds fantastic, and you can help with the crafty goodies, how exciting.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Patricia, love your card, great colours and love this die..congrats and best wishes to Elaine and her husband, sounds great! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Patricia, the colours and dies are gorgeous.

    Best wishes to Elaine and her husband on their new venture, a big committment in these days of economic concerns. It sounds great though and will give you a showcase for your wonderful creations. I hope all goes well for them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Patricia,
    A lovely card good luck to you & your friends on your venture, bet you sell lots Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, wonderful colour & die -cuts so pretty!!
    Lots of luck to your friends on their new adventure you will be busy making beautiful creations for the shop.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete