Friday, 1 February 2013

"Quilled Tags"

Hello Blog friends, well, we had a beautiful day here today and what a difference.  Washing done and out, did not dry much but it got the fresh air.  Housework done really quickly amazing what a little sunshine through the windows can do.................................mind you it fairly shows up the dirt on them!!!!!
Thank you for taking time to come and visit my little Crafting Corner.    Welcome to my latest follower Dee, thank you for joining my Blog.   I do hope you enjoy looking in and maybe get a little inspiration now and again.  I know that when I go off on one of my Blogging journeys I get loads of great ideas.
Sorry Folks  Hazel Text me to say there was no Picture..........................my computer skills being tested once again!!!!   I was there last night, like me it surely slept in this morning!!!!



When I was having my clear out last week I found a jar of Quilled Flowers and leaves.  This is the kind of things I like to do rather than sit and read or watch television.   I am sure I will have had something in mind for them, that was ages ago so guess what??    I have forgotten..........it`s an age thing!!!!   I decided I had better use them so here we are three "Tags"

I cut the two bigger tags from white card the middle one is a Bog Standard Luggage Label used to price the Rugs and Carpets we used to sell. 
The"tags" are made, just need to wait till I have parcels to put them on.   Wonder if I will be able to find the "tags" when I have the parcels...................................!!!!

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by I really love having you here and I do appreciate all your lovely comments. 
Yes! I do read each and every one



Patricia   xx



20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, I can't see a pic on your post...but I'm sure the tags are Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I can't see it either, maybe Mr Blogger is acting up!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pic but I`m sure they are fantastic as your work is beautiful .Melaniexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure they are lovely Patricia but I can't see them either! x

    ReplyDelete

  5. That's better big sis, I don't have to imagine how beautifull your flowers are. Do like the simpleness of these tags

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see them and they are gorgeous. The flower arrangements look so pretty and I love the butterfly.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning Patricia, such gorgeous quilled designs and beautifully arranged.
    I hope you have a good Saturday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia

    I know what you mean about the windows . .. . .. they look clean until the sun shines on them!!! But we won't complain. A bit of sunshine makes us all feel so much better don't you think.

    Loving your little tags. I hope you find somewhere safe and memorable to put them.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    superb tags. The quilling has been so superbly made. You are a very clever and talented lady with many strings to your bow.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Patricia, yes I know what you mean by the windows, just looking at mine today as the sun was shining, awfully mucky.

    Anyway, love these tags, and the flowers are stunning, fantastic work.
    off now for a walk along Nairn beach, not a bad day here. Enjoy your Saturday, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful tags i also know wat u mean abt the windows so i filled a bucket with hot water was just abt to step out in the sun to clean them when it started hailing now its raining no window washing today so im goin to try n sort out my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Tags Patricia. Quilling is something I have never done, but these are so pretty. Sunshine all the way to-day for us on the West too. Enjoy your week-end. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab tags, ever so pretty and dimensional , I had a try at quilling but I was too cack-handed. Know the "where did I put that" syndrome well - lol. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these tags Patricia, beautiful flowers, still no picture in my blog list, but fine on your blog. pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, Windows, I have a conservatory and with all that glass I am used to mucky windows. The dogs are forever getting their noses up close to see who is coming down the lane that runs alongside our house. Your quilling flowers are gorgeous, is there no end to your talents. You seem to have had a go at everything. Love your tags.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely tags Patricia. I wasn't able to check in yesterday. I went out early and when I got back my internet connection had disappeared. John sopent hours trying to resolve the problem, and then I was just too tired to log in after that! Have a good day. Christine X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tags are beautiful, Patricia. I used to do quilling years ago onto little picture frames. Your quilling work looks stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous tags Patricia, quilling is something I've never been into, but your work is beautiful, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. How good are you at quilling?! Fabulous creations Patricia! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete