Sunday, 31 March 2013

"Happy Easter"

Happy Easter Blog friends, hope you are all enjoying the break.  
Thank you for your visit today and for leaving a comment.  I read them all, I really appreciate that you take the time to leave one.
Weather here has been nice and sunny over the past couple of days.  Blooming freezing but at least we know that the sun is still up there...................
We did not do much today, Audrey was working Night Shift Saturday to Sunday.  She sleeps till lunch time, I felt that she just needed time to chill with John and the boys.  We are having our Easter Dinner during the week.




Today`s card is the result of a little "play time" I managed to get.  
Pendant orders all done packaged and ready to post on Tuesday. 

Base card 5x7 approx is pink card from my stash
White card embossed with SB Paisley embossing folder.  I inked the folder with Distress ink "Picked Raspberry".  After I inked it I rubbed it back lightly with a soft tissue.  I had done another piece without rubbing back and it was way too dark for me.
Cut a frame using SB Dies
Made up the flower using flower heads I had.  They were from Wild Orchid Crafts I think the are Cherry Blossom.  I had loads do not know why I had bought so many.  That`s a fair few used up anyway.
A few leaves and some twirled stems, I also pooped a few straight stems out the bottom.
A triple bow of American Seam Binding and greeting to finish.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by, I love to have you here.


Patricia  xx



22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia. Such a lovely shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Patricia.
    Your card is so beautiful. I love the way you have arrange the pretty flowers and the inking on the embossing looks gorgeous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you & yours Patricia, Gorgeous card, Wonderful design & I love the colours...The flowers & ribbon are Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Patricia, love this card, wish I could tie bows like that....should practice I think.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Patricia!...Your bouquet, embossing, beautiful bow and pretty shades of pink are all beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card ,the shades of colour work lovely together .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter, Patricia. Love your card especially the embossed background and the lovely triple bow. I have conquered the roses now I must try harder with the bows, tutorial in the offing?

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Patricia!! This is Just Gorgeous!! Love your inked embossed bg and the Beautiful frame and Sweet bouquet of flowers!! Really Gorgeous Design Lady! Goodness! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Easter Wishes!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    Such a pretty card, the background is fab, love the colour. Have a lovely day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beauty Patricia love that fabby pink
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Patricia, the embossed background with colour is stunning. Love the frame and the flowers are gorgeous. Love it all.
    Have a good Easter Monday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Patricia such lovely colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card Patricia. I love all the pinks and the little flowers are really pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely sringlike card - luv the use of the SB just as a frame on the card so simple but so effective and loving the flowers (it now looks like a hydraenga) probably not spelt that right xx enjoy your delayed Easter celebrations xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Patricia, the colours are very pretty. Love your flower arrangement. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty in pink Patricia! Gorgeous card! Definitely one for me. I love it, Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    a beautifully constructed creation as usual. I love the pink and that bouquet and bow.
    Not been commenting much this weekend as I have been feeling a little down.
    Hope you are having a wonderful Easter. Give my regards to Hazel and thank her for her info.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia, you card is truly stunning. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope you'll give the tutorials a try. I'd done a little simple beading previously but nothing as I've been able to do following the tutes. They have been so simple to follow, and very enjoyable. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Patricia, really beautiful - I absolutely love the bouquet! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a stunning card Patricia, love the colours and your embossing with the frame die, beautiful flowers. pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really beautiful card, Patricia, loving the frame, and the flowers are gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete