Wednesday, 27 March 2013

"Just for You"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for your visit and for leaving your comments.  I do read them all and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave one.
Woke VERY early this morning thinking, Wow! it is getting really quite light in the mornings again. Of course it was light.........................................it had been blooming snowing!!!! everything was pure white.   Yet another couple of inches, however it did not last long thank goodness, all gone by early afternoon.
I met Hazel in Perth this morning, when we were coming out of where we had our coffee it was snowing like fury.  A lady was coming in and greeted us with "Merry Christmas Ladies" or should that be "Happy Easter" rather confusing is it not!!!!   How right she was.

All the young Duffy`s fit and well, Thomas back at school. Mummy feeling well enough to go and get her hair cut.   All quite once again thank goodness, John even managing to lift a cup with his right hand today............................we are getting there.


Today`s card was "very" quickly made using Crafters Companion Angelica & Friends CD.  It was from the Card Companions section.  I got the CD as a gift from a dear friend of mine.  I would not have bought it but have to say I do love some of the backing papers and the images. 

Base card is 6 x 6 pink card from my stash
Piece of greenish/blue card from the Bit Box
A4 sheet printed from the CD giving you the Image, the backing piece, pink with the green stripes.  Also all the little embellishments.  everything on the card is from just one sheet.
I hand wrote the "Just for You"
Some glitter on her wings, hair band and the butterfly
Not usually my kind of thing but have to say, I am rather impressed that you can get an effective card from one printed sheet and a couple of bits of card.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by, love to have you here.

Patricia  xxx


Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Love the pastel colours Patricia and your touch of glitter. I am ashamed I underuse my CDs, maybe one day. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Patricia, good to hear that everyone is on the mend.
    Lovely card, beautiful soft shades and a very pretty image. I bought CDs like they were going out of fashion when I began crafting but rarely use them now as they use up so much ink and as my printer is a dell, the ink is so expensive, it's a pity cos I've got some lovely CDsKate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Patricia. I love the sweet image and such pretty colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Patricia, I love the colour combo. My CD's have been having an airing today too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness Patricia you are having your fair share of snow! It snowed in Blackpool yesterday but just little flurries nothing that stuck! Your card is so pretty! Really dainty colours and lovely image. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Patricia love the soft colour scheme
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and just love your soft pastel colours and gorgeous image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Patricia. I agree with Kate about the cost of printer ink. Mind you, I just totally forget about my CD's. Maybe I should take a look at them again for inspiration. You never know!! The sun is actually shining this morning, first time for goodness knows how long, so I'm hoping it will take away some of this snow! Glad everybody is on the mend. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute cardThe glitter is s pretty on her wings! Have a lovely day!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.
    This is a pretty card, such an adorable image and I love the colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    fabulous card, with such a cute image and backing papers from the CD. Lovely design as always.
    Thank you so much for the card, and please thank Hazel also. I think I will try the advice she left me on my blog.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a fabulous card Patricia and love the soft colored papers you used.
    have a nice easter and greetings from Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Patricia. The image is beautiful and I love the soft hues. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous as always hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pat, This is very delicate and so pretty :D The weather is just mad LOL Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card - I like you am not really a CD crafter but do like the verse writer options on CC CDs.
    I received my cord through the post yesterday and have e-mailed you regarding this xx Thank you so much it is very kind and thoughtful of you xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia, Have a Happy Easter. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Patricia. The image looks fabulous and I love the pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia, such a sweet card, love the colours Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhhh it's Angelica & Friends!!! Such a delicate card Patricia! Love this image and love your hand-written sentiment!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete