Friday, 29 March 2013

"On Your Bike"

 Hello Blog friends.................................well I can tell you trying to get this Post up and running has been a nightmare.  All my own fault I may add, I have pressed the wrong button so many times and the whole thing has been deleted.   How stupid is that.....Oh! please don`t answer that one!!!  
Busy, busy, busy with Pendant orders so a little pushed for time.  It is always the same, rushing about that`s when you make mistakes.  Brain not in gear!!!! ....beginning to wonder if I actually have one.

Today`s card is a very quick and easy one.
Base card 6 x 6 from a pack
Green Flock effect Kanban Card
Green basic card
Bicycle stamp, sorry I have no idea who`s it is or where I got it.   I use it for men`s cards quite often.
Sentiment stamp is Creative Expression, thought it was a very true saying.  Certainly is for me anyway.

I really can not believe that "British Summertime" starts is this weekend.
Looking out this afternoon yes!! the sun was shining.  Went out for a walk with Isobel to try and clear the "cobwebs", it was cold needed my hat.  Looking around at the snow covered hills, it was beautiful but "summertime" I don`t think so!!!
 
Have a Wonderful weekend what ever you intend doing
Happy Easter
 
Patricia  xxx
 


Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Fab card Patricia...and I think we all have those moments lol. It was very springlike today looking out of the window, not so going out of the door! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card Patricia. Hope you take some time out this Easter and enjoy the sun whenever it deigns to show itself. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, gorgeous card, love that sentiment. Weather is horrid although we had some sun it is still freezing cold, i need some warm sunshine.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Patricia, love that sentiment
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, so frustrating when you and the computer doesn't get it right but you are trying to do too many things, brain is in overdrive.
    Love this card, and the sentiment is fabulous, must look out for this one.
    Have a lovely Easter weekend whatever you do, hugs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia, well the sun is shining here for the second day but still bitterly cold, but the sun is a great start, let's hope it lasts. Your card may be quick and easy but it is also beautiful, love the bicycle and the sentiment is just perfect. Happy Easter to you too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia a fab male card, I love the image of the bicycle and the sentiment is wonderful! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Patricia! Sun shining here at the moment, but still very cold!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the image and such a beautiful sentiment.
    Wising you a Happy Easter
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card must be for me Patricia. I have another charity bike ride booked in May and haven't even had my bike out of the garage yet! Like the sentiment! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this one very much Patricia, what a great sentiment and gorgeous green. Also love the bike. Still got mine but haven't worked out what to do when I stop, lol. It is colder here today again. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luv this card - it's clean and simple lines and a brilliant male card xx have a wonderful Easter and hopefully the weather will start to pick up soon xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI sweetie, this is absolutley amazing,have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant mans card Patricia. I love the CAS design.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning Patricia, you sound as if your having the same kind of day as me. Never mind, 'Onwards and Upwards 'as the saying goes. I do love your card, that bicycle brings back so many memories. Enjoy your Week-end. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous image Patricia and perfect for a guy! Been lovely and sunny here too yesterday and today, the conservatory was boiling, pity I can't say the same for being outside! Brrrrrrrrrrr!!! Remember the clocks gor forward in the morning! Yey!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Patricia, Great image & sentiment! the sun shone here today but so Brrrrr outside...Have a Happy Easter!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete