Monday, 25 March 2013

"One for the Stock Box"

Hello Blog friends, I am still here.  
Not lost on a snowdrift, there are plenty round here and I would certainly hate to be caught in one of them.  For all you living with the snow I hope you are managing to get about, keep warm and have power.
Thank you for calling by today. a really enjoy that you take time to visit.
From Wednesday last week I truly feel the world has picked up speed or else I am getting rather slow.  I really do not know where the time has gone.  OK I have had to help John a fair bit.  I always say he never does much about the house BUT since his tumble I realise he does far more than I thought.  He is fine, beginning to be able to use his hand a bit more each day.  It looks rather strange being "multi coloured" a little bit of yellow, purple, red and a bit of dull brownish.


Today`s card is one for the Stock Box it is getting rather low.  I have stopped putting greetings/sentiments on.  Sure as eggs is eggs someone wants a card but it has the wrong thing on it.  I just do want they want when they come for a card.

Base card approx 6 x 4 Pink card stock
White card I rough distressed with my scissors then inked very lightly
SB Die to cut out green card that I sanded back slighly
Piece of pretty paper from my Bit Box
2 SB Classic Hearts cut and Cosmic Shimmer Faux Pearls added
A double bow and a WOC Rose to finish off

That`s it for today
Back to my other pastime ..........   making Pendants
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate that you call

Patricia   xxx





Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. This is lovely Patricia great colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia a very pretty card..l

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Patricia. This is a very pretty card. I must admit that I tend to do the same and leave the greeting/sentiment off until needed. The snow drifts here don't seem to be going anywhere fast. We are quite open so the snow drifts easily when it's windy. Roll on the weekend - it's supposed to improve after that. Well, you can dream!! Glad John is on the mend. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card with lovely fresh colours (spring like)!! hopefully it won't be long before it is here although we are forecast more snow for Weds!! xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia your card is lovely and delicate. I love the hearts as the focal point. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. I really love the design and the colours are so pretty.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Patricia, love the colours and the dies. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the design and colours, so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Patricia, love the hearts and embellishments. pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Patricia. Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card, very pretty paper and dies, just love that bow with the rose, love it Patricia.
    Good to hear Johns hand is improving, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, a pretty in pink card, very girly. I too am going to leave off the sentiment for the same reasons as you. Glad John is making goo progress and it won't be long till he gets his finger out or should that be thumb!

    Wilma x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Patricia in pretty colours!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia, So glad that John is now feeling much better.
    Your card is so pretty, loving the hearts, loving the colours.
    Stay warm, it's trying to snow again here.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty Patricia I am fed up with this weather and here in Dundee we keep getting further flurries this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous design Patricia! Glad John is using his hand a bit more! Still no snow here, we have had a couple of flurries today but nothing layed!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, thanks for the lovely comment you left me. LOVE your very beautiful card, the design and details are gorgeous. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Evening Patricia, this is such a pretty card..lovely design, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your gorgeous colours and layout. I don't think it will stay in your stock box for long. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia, Beautiful card as always.. Love the hearts & background papers... Glad to hear John is on the mend... Keep warm! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soo PRetty PRetty Patricia!! I Love all the Wonderful layers and have always been a sucker for hearts! lol So You know I am Loving your Fabulous creation for sure! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete