Monday, 18 March 2013

"One from my Stock Box"

Hello again Blog friends, well what a day!!!  Snow, rain, sleet oh! just miserable.  Woke this morning to find us KNEE deep in snow, still falling and and very windy.
I had loads and loads to catch up with.   This going away is fine but the coming back is a bit of a pain.
You leave the house all "spick and span! thinking, when I get back I will not have much to do.   Oh! Yes! till you start emptying the case of 4 days dirty washing.   The bits and pieces you were quite excited to put in the case of course has all been brought out.   All out in piles in preparation to put away and when you look round you would think someone had "Stirred" the place.   Enough!!! Patricia!! ..... it is all done and washing up to date, just the ironing to do.  Will do that tomorrow early morning, I really do not mind ironing but I like it done very early then I feel it is not using up any of my day time.  Silly I suppose but that`s me to a "T"


Thank you for taking time to pop in and have a look at what I have been up to.


Today`s card is one from my Stock Box.


Base card 6 x 6
Papers are from a Paper Pad,  I am sure it was a Feebe from a Magazine
Die cut Border is a SB Border Die I think it was the one Designed by Sue Wilson 
The image is a Mo Manning Coloured Digi
This is cut out using a Die from a Kit done by Becca over at Amazing Paper Grace 
Ribbon from my Ribbon Box
Stamped sentiment


Off  to get up to date with all the Pendant Orders.
Hazel and I were very lucky getting a mention on C&C from Sue Wilson.  We have had loads of inquiries and sent out lots of Pendants.  Sue mentioned it almost 2 weeks ago and the enquiries are still coming in as well as the orders.  A large percentage of the sales goes to the Chemo Unit where Hazel had all her Treatments as well as the Maggie`s Centre.   We keep back just enough to buy more beads and wire.  Thank you to everyone who has supported us we really appreciate your help.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by, I will be back tomorrow with something

Patricia    xxx


Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia such a sweet image and great layout

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card Patricia! I have that digital image too and it has never looked that good. So glad you have been busy with the pendants too. You deserve all the luck in the world with this venture. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image, beautiful colours and fabulous layout.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, busy bee, love that die and you have coloured the image beautifully. Glad you are getting loads of sales of your pendants. A worthy cause is getting the proceeds.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, yes it's finally here, SNOW! OH I DO HOPE IT CLEARS FO R SATURDAY.
    Your card is lovely, Mo Manning images are great, I really like them, and your card is put together so beautifully.

    Be in touch later, have a good day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely Patricia great colours and I like the way you've coloured your image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Patricia, Mo's images are always so eye catching and I love the papers you have used! I don't mind ironing either but I have to do it as soon as it is washed and dried! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is a real beauty, the image is lovely and she looks great on that die cut shape. Love the gorgeous die cut at the side too (definitely a Sue one). Well done on getting a mention from Sue too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia

    Great card and image .. .. perfect for the youngsters!

    Pleased to hear the orders are still coming through for you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous what a cute image too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card, love the papers, love the image and absolutely adore the bow.
    So glad your orders are still flowing, well done Sue. Keep warm, hope your snow doesn't last long !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Patricia. I'm so happy for you and Hazel, making pendants can be time consuming, but what a great cause. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and the colours look quite bold, Great design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Patricia. The image looks great and I love the papers and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luvin the card and can't wait for my pendant xx all for an extremely good cause as well xx a double whammy xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card - really happy looking and great for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Your colouring of that wonderful image is fabulous...Great news on the orders for those Gorgeous pendants!! I hope that snow passes soon... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Patricia, what a great digi image and fabulous papers. pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Wow this is gorgeous!!! Totally loving that die!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete