Wednesday, 20 March 2013

"Roses again"

Hi there Blog friends hope you have had a good day.
Thank you for popping into to my wee corner of Blogland.  I really like when you leave a comment that way I can link back to see what you have been up to.

Well!! what a day, another totally different to what I had planned.  No school for the boys today because of the snow.  Mummy had an appointment that had been arranged so that she would be there and back while the boys were in school and I was to go with her.    So guess what .....yep!  the boys were here and had to fed yet again.  Definitely a trip to the shops tomorrow.   The sun came out for a while this afternoon and the snow did thaw a bit, but is now snowing once again.  I also have John who is needing a little TLC after a fall.  He has really bad knees and of course that`s what he hurt, plus he managed to smash up the thumb on his right hand and he is right handed.  No wonder I have a headache now.


Today`s card is one that I started ages ago, it was lying with a bundle of bits.
I discovered it the other day when I was trying to clear away the bundle.
Sorry it is not a great picture but I don`t have time to re photograph it.

Base card 4 x 6 approx
Teal card that I stitched round and attached the floral paper.
A small Die from SB Grand Scallop Circles Set to cut the pink card
SB Stately Circles to cut the patterned circle (it looks plain) 
American Seam Binding for the crushed bow plus a pearl from my stash
Roses made from the patterned paper plus another pattern from the Bit Box
Leaves a Crealie Die

That`s it for today
Better go and see if John needs anything

Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it 

Patricia   xxx




17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Patricia love your colours and gorgeous flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a busy day, I hope your headache eases soon.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the colours, layout and beautiful flowers.
    Take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lovely sunny day, then it snowed after tea so we have a light covering at the moment.
    Love your card, the colours are gorgeous and your bow is fabulous.
    Hope tomorrow is better for you Patricia. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patricia, sorry to hear about John, I hope you both feel better to-morrow. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Patricia with some stunning flowers! Hope your husband feels better today, you will need some TLC at this rate!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    Love the colours, really pretty, fantastic flowers.
    Michelle(h2c)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love it, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear poor John, I hope he is okay soon. I know you love having the children but it must have put a dent in your plans. The joy of being loving grandparents. Love today's card Patricia. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Patricia, gorgeous card, love the embellishments you have used,
    hope John improves soon.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia, I do hope John is feeling better soon, having a fall really shakes you up aswell as the obvious hurts it produces.
    Gorgeous card, loving the stitching.
    I hope your day today lets you do everything you like.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia. The flowers are so pretty and I love the colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and the flowers look perfect... and the teal and pink blend really well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the colours and design. Hoping you are both feeling better today. I am sat here wishing the rain away but I don't want the white stuff either. Sending loads of hugs. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these flowers Patricia. How much do we need them with the current weather?!! Keep safe and warm, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finally here Patricia, and what a gorgeous card, love that teal shade and the flowers are beautiful, hope the head is better, take care Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colours you have used on this are gorgeous! Beautiful creation Patricia1!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete