Sunday, 10 March 2013

"Ruby Wedding Wishes"

Good Morning Blog friends, hope you have all had a great weekend.  Thank you for popping into today I love to have you visit.
Welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for joining me on my crafting journey.  I am glad you chosen to follow me, makes crafting so much more fun.

Well! Well! Well! it is snowing like fury as I type this at 11am.  I will not actually be posting this till later but I wanted to get as much of it done before the boys arrive.  Audrey a Midwife is working today, although the boys were here Friday evening/Saturday till mid afternoon they will be back.  Daddy has to walk the dogs, the boys would normally go with him but in this snow he has asked if they can come here for and "hour".   Come on who`s kidding who here???  Once those two boys get over the door there is NO WAY an hour is enough time for them.  I always buy plenty of extra food and milk for the boys when I know Audrey is working over the weekend...............................not that they eat a lot!!!!!

Today`s card is another request for Hazel.  A Ruby Wedding card for their friends.  


Hazel did not want it too red although it looks quite red here is is actually deep pink

Base card cut using SB Grand Circles One in White card
Next SB Grand Scallop Circles using the Pink/Silver Kanban card
Next another from Grand Circles One in white card
I cut a piece using SB Fancy Lattice Die using the Pink card
Leaves cut using a Crealies die in White and the Pink
Roses SB Blossom Five Die made from scraps in the Bit Box
Computer generated sentiment

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it

Patricia   xx







23 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ruby card and just love the way you have layered up your nestle dies....a really beautiful creation

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, this is a beautiful card, love circle cards and white and red, lovely keepsake. pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Patricia, love those dies. It's white here at 11pm - most snow we've had all winter! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the design and beautiful colours.
    Take care in the snow
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, Patricia. I love the shape and the brightness to it. If you get the chance, I'd really LOVE to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Have a blessed day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Patricia, Hazel's friends will be delighted with it I'm sure...Love the shape & beautiful design...I hope you have some food left after the boys visit! tee-hee.. Take care in the snow & keep warm... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Patricia, what a stunning card, the design and the colours are beautiful. I'm sure Hazel' s friends will love it. Been in bed for 3hours and still wide awake. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, i love these dies as you may have noticed at my last posts. I had a few Mother's Day cards to make using them. You card is gorgeous and has given me an idea for Golden and Silver wedding cards. Stay warm.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Patricia, love the design and those dies are wonderful, a white winter wonderland here this morning, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Patricia I have just got Grand Nesties Stately Circles and can't wait to have a play! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh think you've got the balance on this spot on Patricia. Love the colouring on the flowers too. Hope you stay safe and warm in the snow. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Patricia great colouring and love that flower spray
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, I think you have finally persuaded that I MUST have these Grand Circle dies! LOL! Fabulous card. Our snow didn't lay, but it is bitterly cold!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning sweetie this is absolutely stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning Patricia, this card looks impressive from top to bottom, love the layers and gorgeous flower. Our snow isn't too bad but it is bitterly cold. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Patricia, Stunning, stunning card, I love the red and white and the lattice die and the grand dies, the flowers and foliage (as always) are gorgeous. Hazel's recipients of this gorgeous card will be thrilled to bits.
    Hope your snow isn't too bad, we haven't got any, thankfully, but it is bitterly cold.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, this is a stunning card, love everything about it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, Patricia this is so eye catching, Love the colour combo that you've used. Divine.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia,
    What a stunning card I just need those circles,well I finally have boiler fixed so here for a nice warm evening yipee Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the design and the pretty flower.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. HI Patricia, this is very pretty..I really do need these dies!!! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Patricia .. .. and I love the shape and that gorgeous flower very, very much.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete