Tuesday, 5 March 2013

"That Die"

Hello Blog friends, well we have had yet another stunningly beautiful day.  Very frosty first thing but that soon went when the sun got up.
Thank you for stopping by to see what I have been up to today.

Firstly, Hazel and have been doing "Happy Dances" across our floors today.  Sue Wilson was on C&C with her 4 Day Deal and she was wearing one of our Pendants.  Well one of Hazel`s actually, Hazel makes the Teardrop shaped ones, I make the Heart and Round Shapes.
By 8pm we were really dancing................Sue gave us a mention on her show telling the story of the Pendant she was wearing.

Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday about Thomas` Gift Bag for his Mum ..........now to set the records straight.  Thomas 8 and Robert 6 are both very good boys but I can assure you they are no angels!!!!  They have lots and lots of good in them but of course that`s not 100% of the time.  They would not be boys if they were always good.  Mind you when they are here Grandpa can only see the good in these boys.   Granny has to deal with anything that might result in a telling off.

I have been very, good and spent NO money on any of the things in the 4 Day Deal although I was  tempted.  I did notice the price they were asking for the Die I have used on my card.  I got this Die Christmas 2011 from John and Audrey as part of my gift.  At that time is was only £17.99 I know because I had ordered from Crafter`s Companion for them.   Today they are asking £28.99 or £26 and pennies if you were a club member.  My goodness that`s a very big jump in price for any Die.

.

 I posted this card some time ago but I thought I would show it again because it uses the Die they had on today.

Base card approx 5 x 7
White card pierced round the edge
Brown Co-ordination embossed with one of the A4 Spellbinder embossing folders 
White card stock cut using a Heartfelt Die 
Blue ribbon from my stash
Roses made using Spellbinder Blossom Five Die Set
Spellbinder Foliage Die for the leaves

Sentiment done on the computer mounted onto a Tag Die cut a pearl to finish

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate you taking the time to view my Blog

Patricia   xxx





  
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Patricia! Love your lattice die and your blue roses look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card Patricia...that lattice die looks lovely as a background for your beautiful flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Patricia, stunning card love your colours. Didn't see any of cc, great Sue wore your pendants. Thanks for the email willget on to that tonight, have a good day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well is was great to hear Hazel's story with Sue on C&C and the pendant is gorgeous.
    When I saw it in the morning I thought it was the one you sent her and it was nice to hear how much she appreciated it.
    Your card is lovely and yes C&C do rip us off, sometimes it is cheaper searching round before buying from them.

    Hugs to you and Hazel.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia.
    It must have been so nice to see Sue Wilson wearing Hazel's gorgeous pendant and to get a mention too.
    Your card is stunning, I love the colours and beautiful flowers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine your delight when you saw her wearing the pendant and then there must have been such squeals of joy when she gave you a mention!! Fabulous card Patricia and what a jump in price! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Patricia! I was watching C&C yesterday when Sue spoke about you..how brilliant to see Sue wearing and talking about Hazel's pendant! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Patricia, I don't buy from C&C as you can always find it a lot cheaper online last year I bought loads but soon wised up and now I look at C&C and take a note of anything I want and then I go shopping online for a bargin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    This card is worthy of joining the 'Sue' gallery! It is STUNNING.
    I am glad you were happy dancing with Hazel, you should be so proud, the pendants are beautiful.
    Me too think CC have cashed in on the Spellbinders, Heartfelt and Just rite, I do not buy anything from them anymore.
    Have a great day Patricia
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Patricia

    I tend not to watch C&C as I see far too many things I would like but know I can't have .. .. but how I wish I had been watching and heard your "mention".

    Another beautiful card today. Fabulous colour combo and such delicious flowers.

    Tee hee!! No kids are angels 100% of the time .. .. it wouldn't be normal if they were.

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't watch C&C either but I obviously missed a treat - so sorry about that. Patricia, no children are angels!! But isn't that what makes them special anyway? Gorgeous card today. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, Wow, I love this card, I love the colour combo, I always love pale blue and brown together.
    Congratulations on being mentioned by Sue yesterday, I recorded her shows yesterday and haven't seen them yet.
    Like you, I bought this border die quite a while ago and got mine from Oyster papercrafts and think it was £16.50.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this whole card, gorgeous colour Patricia and the flowers are stunning. What fun to have a mention of TV. I wish I had seen that. I am surprised that the prices of many makes of dies has certainly risen given the competition and their popularity. For most of mine I have a really good shop around, also I am quite picky. I wouldn't like all the sets in any of the packs they put together. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Patricia and Hazel too. I felt so proud for you yesterday. That teardrop penda was stunning and Sue obviously loves it as well. Your card to-day is beautiful and the roses just add the finishing touch. My flower box is empty, so I am spending time to-day trying to make some more. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting to be mentioned on the telly. I'm not surprised you were dancing!
    Gorgeous card again today. The die is so pretty and I love the colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww no I missed the show!!!! But I did see that die and thought it was absolutely stunning! Your card is beautiful with it Patricia and I bet you went all goosebumpy when Sue was talking about you and Hazel!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia. Love the die and how you have used it. I find most of the dies on Create and Craft are far too dear and can be bought cheaper in so many other places.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Patricia, I find sometimes like Marie- Louise C&C can be expensive... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card Patricia, have recorded the shows, when I get time I wizz through them, so I`ll have to watch for the necklace, pam

    ReplyDelete