Friday, 8 March 2013

"Thinking of You"

Good Morning Blog friends.
Thank you for popping by today, I love that you take time to come and visit my Blog.

I am sorry I have not been posting quite so much.   
Since Sue Wilson wore one of our Pendants and spoke about it on her 4 Day Deal Show, on Tuesday evening.  Hazel and I have been rather busy.  
We have had lots and lots of enquiries and a fair amount of orders, we are both delighted.  The only downside is that I do not have the same amount of free time to "puddle about" on the computer keeping my Blog up to date.
If I have not been in to visit you these past few days, you now know why.   I will catch up soon I promise.

We have managed to keep on top of the orders but we are running out of choices of beads.  John and are down in Harrogate next week from Thursday till Monday.   I am hoping to get to the Great Yorkshire Paper Show.   OK! OK! I know it`s the Paper Show, hopefully there will be some Beads on offer.  I have not been to this show for years but there are usually beads on offer at this type of show.  Lots of crafter`s use beads on their cards so I am sure someone will take the opportunity to sell them.  We do buy lots on the internet but it is nice to see and feel some now and againA
Thank You to everyone who has shown interest and bought our Pendants.  They are hand made to raise money for Cancer Charities/ Facilities in our area.  We keep the money local as Hazel had all her treatments and care where we give the money.

My card today is one Hazel ordered for a friend who is going through a bad spell.  Hazel just wants her to know that she is thinking about her.   It has to be posted so I kept it quite flat.


 Base card is slightly bigger than 4 x 6  white card stock
I cut a second front cut out an oval then embossed it using a dotty embossing folder
Attached this raising it slightly with foam pads, placed a smaller oval in with the greeting
Spellbinder Die-Lites Poppy Patch cut and gently coloured with Copics
Ribbon and bow to finish off.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate your comments they make my day

Off to be busy with beads...........................my only fear is "spilling" them..........LOL!!!
Hugs 

Oooppss!!  I almost forgot.
A couple of weeks ago I had lots of problems with the "New" top on the Cosmic Shimmer Glue.
I squeezed it too hard the whole top came off and covered my project with glue.  This happened twice and I was rather upset.
However I e-mailed Creative Expressions and the lovely Linda has sent me 2 bottles of glue with the old style top.  They have gone back to that, PLUS a copy of the new Project book.  So a BIG thumbs up for Creative Expressions.

Patricia  xx




Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Lovely card Patricia. It might be keeping you very busy but what a fabulous reason to be busy. Good luck and hope you manage to get what you want. I would to go to the Harrogate show! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Patricia I love the poppy die must look out for it, they are one of my favourite flowers. I love Harrogate you will have a fab time! Have a great weekend hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia, another stunning card, love those poppies. I bought them when they came out at first, but gave up trying to get them released from the papers or card. Have a great time in Harrogate, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Patricia love the simple layout of this beauty
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, and apologies for not having kept on top of comments myself. Life/health can get in the way sometimes.
    I am thrilled for you both that your pendants are flying, and well they might. They are absolutely gorgeous - Sue Wilson has impeccable taste and wouldn't wear anything that wasn't utterly classy. Think you are going to have to come back from Harrogate with a wheelbarrow full of beads! Adore your card today too. How you find the time is beyond me. Just remember to sleep sometimes! Huge hugs to you and Hazel, Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous ♥

    Huggles ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia this is gorgeous such a classy and elegant card..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Patricia, I love this card, simple yet pink. I really must get some of my pink out soon, haven't used any for ages. Hope you have a great time in Harrogate and have fun shopping. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, That is brilliant news, and so great that you and Hazel are inundated with orders for your pendants, that's a nice 'busy'.
    I must say that today's card is stunningly elegant, I love the poppy die and your colouring is delightful, a simple card but truly classy, love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card. I like your design and will keep it in mind for latter. I love your poppy die and the delicate colouring
    Great to hear how well the beading is going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Patricia.
    Your card is so beautiful. I love the elegant design and the colours are so pretty and delicate.
    I am not surprised that you are busy with orders for your pendants, they really are stunning and so unique. I think the story behind them makes them extra special.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the design. Not surprised you're busy making pendants as they're gorgeous. Hope you enjoy Harrogate. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Patricia. So fresh and pretty. I love the touch of colour on your poppies x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, as usual always busy busy busy, love your card today so spring like. Take care with the wheelbarrow ha ha.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the design and soft pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    A beautiful card today, the touch of colour is lovely.
    So glad you are busy busy with your orders, what a great result. Hope you have a great weekend in Harrogate, take care. Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, I am so pleases that your beautiful pendants have given you more orders. I think its wonderful work that yourself and Hazel do, so huge Congratulations to both of you for that. I love your card to-day it looks o classy and sometimes its just whats required to let someone know they are in your thoughts. Enjoy your Week-End, Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Patricia, this is a beautiful card, love the die cuts and your pretty colour pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh Patricia your card is just perfect! Fabulous to hear your busy with your pendants, you both must be feeling on cloud nine! How lovely of Creative Expressions too, now thats service for you! Feeling a whole lot better today by the way!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI Patricia, this is stunning, so simple and elegant! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty Patricia, I love the clean fresh look of it.
    Left a message on pendants post about Harrowgate :))
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia

    I am so pleased that everything is going so well with your pendants.

    I am sure that you do your research and probably know about this place anyway but thought I would send you this sale link from Totally Beads .. .. just in case it is of interest to you.

    http://www.totallybeads.co.uk/category/105/Clearance_Sale

    Loving the card you have posted here too. Gorgeous die work and such gorgeous ribbon.

    I know how you feel about missing your blog and blogland .. .. I do too .. .. but sometimes needs must!!

    I hope you have had lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia, your poppy card is sooo pretty, such gentle colour palette, I love the die-lites poppy die, might treat myself to this next payday. Dee x

    ReplyDelete