Wednesday, 6 March 2013

"Todays Pendants"

Hello Blog Friends, thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my Blog today.
I would aslo like to welcome all my new followers.  Thank you so much for joining me on my Crafting Journey.  I really appreciate you taking time to stop by and look to see what I have been up to.

I do not normally put up 2 post in one day.   I felt I had to give the information required to order one of our Pendants. 
Hazel and I are still on "cloud nine" hope we don`t come down with too much of a bump!!!!!
Since Sue Wilson mentioned our pendants on her 7pm show last night we have had quite a few requests.  Sue has also passed my e-mail and Blog address on to some of her contacts.

For anyone who would like to order a Pendant please contact me at:-  pjdtrimbush@aol.com
I need to know what colour selection you would want also which shape I have put these up to give you an idea of the shapes, and what they look like........Shapes are Teardrop, Heart or Circular.    Colours.........we can do almost any colour as long as we can get the beads.  These are all hand made, there is absolutely NO WAY we can make two the same.  Every time you make one the beads go their own way, we just go with the flow.

The money we raise from the sale of the Pendants goes to the Cancer Centre at Ninewells Hospital Dundee where Hazel received all her Treatments, they were so good to her.   We also give to the Maggies Centre which is situated in the grounds of the hospital. 
For any of you who do not have a Maggies near, check their website they are opening up all over the country.  They do a wonderful job supporting people with Cancer, they also give fantastic support to their families. 


That`s it for now
Thank you once again for your interest
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

Just keep scolling down to see what I originally had up for today 

I am having a problem linking back to some of your Blogs..................I am not ignoring you and I will get there when I can.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. These pendants are absolutely gorgeous Patricia and my favorite would have to be the purple one. It is so pretty and I really wish you well in selling them to raise funds for such a good cause ... I hope that both you and your sister are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrica, lov your pendants, and the proceeds go to such great causes, hope you get loads of sales.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pendants Patricia. I hope you get lots of sales.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look gorgeous Patricia, and well done in on raising money for Maggies. I'm certainly wanting to purchase and will be in touch, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I can understand why Sue Wilson spoke of these wonderful pendants... I myself have just had 3 delivered from Patricia and I can tell you all you will not be disappointed.. They are quite AmAzing...Stunning work!!! just like the two wonderful ladies who make them...and raise monies for their cancer centres..Thank you both!!! Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the intricate yet freeform designs, also great colours. Hope you and Hazel continue to enjoy making them. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Patricia and although Purple is my favourite colour, I am very taken with the orange, yellow one! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created pendants, Patricia. I love them all, but citrus colours are my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW Patricia! I'm absolutely thrilled to bits for you and Hazel! So wish I had seen the show! Your Pendants are stunning and my favourite is of course purple!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful Patricia, I couldn't choose between them, they are all beautiful and such worthy causes too.
    Hope we see you at Harrowgate, We go on the Saturday and will be in the tea area about 12-1pm the end where the cafe is but we sit out in the hall at the big tables :))
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete