Tuesday, 19 March 2013

"Winter Wonderland"

OMG!!! What a day, this is the scene at 9.30 this morning and it has not stopped snowing all day.
Thank you for popping in to visit, I love to have you here.   If you have time to leave a comment I can then link back to your Blog if you have one and can see what you get up to.

I thought I had all day to myself today but it has been one of those days.  Phone never stopping, trying to get things up to date, goodness knows what I have been doing lately !!!  Isobel across the roads came over in the afternoon for a cuppa.  She was just leaving when John Jnr arrived he had picked the boys up from school, came along asking if we could keep them for (an hour!!!)  He had been called to an urgent Finance Meeting in Perth, Audrey was working Day Shift today.
So 3 and a 1/2 hours later he picked them up for home..........  By then Robert had almost eaten us out of House and Home.  Where does he put it, if you could see him he is like "A fat Bootlace" or as they say "seen more meat on a Butcher`s pencil" well it is certainly not for the lack of food.  Thomas had a really bad Mouth Ulcer so that slowed him down.



 
I will leave this picture of part of my back garden.  Hopefully I will be back with something more crafty tomorrow.  Even the 5 sheep that are in the little field over the fence have stayed well sheltered today.
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it.
 
Patricia  xxx
 

 
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. We had snow on and off all morning but it was too wet to lie.
    The Sincerely Yours Show is at the Highland Show ground on Sat 20th/Sun21st April 10 - 4 or 3pm. Tickets £3 in advance (include tea/coffee) of £3.50 on the door.
    Ross Papercrafts is at the Meadowbank Stadium Sat 1st June 10-3 £3 entry. Hope that helps. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it looks beautiful but I hope you get some proper Spring time weather soon.
    Take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Wonderful Patricia...but please don't send me any! Its so pretty to look at isn't it, but I so long for some warmth on my poor bones....lol
    Robert sounds like my hubby! food and weight didn't ever go together at all.... keep the larder filled is all I can advise.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where oh where is Spring? Looks lovely though. Our snow has all but disappeared, but bitterly cold hope you get some time to yourself today, keep warm and cosy, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so pretty Patricia, just a tad envious! I know you probably hate it but we get so little of it here in Blackpool. I grew up in New England and we always had so much snow in the winter I really miss it although once its here it is a huge inconvenience! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    What a picture, it does look lovely, but wish it would go away now, it is trying to snow here this morning, it is so cold too. The way the days are flying past it will be winter again soon, lol.
    Michelle(h2c)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, Oh, dear, what a lot of snow, looks lovely in the piccie but I don't want it in reality ha ha. Hope you are keeping warm, those poor spring flowers will be shivering ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, pretty to look at but enough is enough now! Having said that, my father in law died on Easter Monday which was April 6th that year. At his funeral a week later we had a fair amount of snow. Time for spring! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Patricia, Thank you for dropping in on my blog and leaving kind comments:D
    It' s great to pop in and visit you too! What a snowy photo though, bbrrrrr I hope that clears up quickly for you!
    I have perused your beautiful creations, well done! I would love to visit again :-)
    Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia you certainly seem to be having your share of snow...hopefully it won't hang around for long

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness Patricia, I am exhausted just reading about your day! Your photo of the snow looks beautiful, but I think you were in the best place - indoors! Feel a little sorry for the sheep, hard to believe today is the first day of Spring......... thanks for your visit. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Patricia and it's the start of Spring..oh dear! Super photos though, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Patricia, beautiful photo, glad we have got all that snow. pam

    ReplyDelete