Wednesday, 13 March 2013

"You are special"

Hello Blog friends, another busy day here once again.  Woke up the sun was shining another beautiful day had dawned, really cold but I can cope with that if the sun is shining.
Pendant orders all up to date, posted the ones that the cheques had arrived for.  Waiting for an order of beads and hope to get some more while I am away.
Thank you so much for taking time to call in today I really love having you here.  Your comments make my day I love reading them.  I think I have managed to keep up with my Blog visits.  If I  have missed anyone over the past week I do apologise, I will catch up soon.
You are all very special...................................just so you know!!!!
Without your company, stories, and all the inspiration this Blogging thing would not be so much fun.

I will leave this card here for a few days while I am off on my trip down to Harrogate.  When we saw the snow the other day we though we might have to cancel.  I will put a couple of fleece blankets in the car just to be on the safe side.  I will be back Sunday evening when hopefully I will catch up with you all.
Today`s card is one I did some time ago but I thought it was quite appropriate.



Base card 5 x 7 approx 
Paper from a NitWit collection.
I have inked, distressed and stitched round the edges
A doily Die I think it is a Cheery Lynn one
Tag cut and embossed using SB Paisley Folder  
Button from the Button Box and a piece of Baker Twine
Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, leaves cut using a Crealie Die
The wee "curly bits" are the stems cut off the flowers twisted round the end of a very thin paint brush 
Computer generated sentiment

That`s it for today
Behave while I am away..................!!!
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Off to pack my nice new suitcase I got from Hazel and Charlie at Christmas......see you soon

Patricia   xxxx



      
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and sentiment Patricia. Hope you have a great time in Harrogate. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Patricia, the whole design is gorgeous and the sentiment just right.safe trip and have a great time, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Patricia .lovely sentiment and love your pretty flowers...enjoy your trip to Harrogate

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, enjoy Harrogate, have a safe journey and I hope you are able to get more beads for the pendants. Love your card so pretty.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, what a beautiful card! I love the layout and the floral arrangement..enjoy Harrogate, Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia. Have a lovely time at Harrogate and don't eat too much cake at Betty's! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Patricia, I love the colours and sentiment
    I hope you have a wonderful trip and a great time at Harrogate
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Patricia, enjoy your trip
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, A beautiful card, I adore the colour combination.
    Have a fantastic time at Harrogate, and travel safely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Patricia,
    A beautiful card love that sentiment
    Have a fantastic time at Harrogate, and travel safely, when you get back i will be off to Wales for a week visiting the college my dasughter will go to Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That card is an absolute corker Patricia. Hope you have the very best time at Harrogate. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great time in Harrogate. Sucha a beautiful place! And I would love to attend the GNP show some time. Lucky you! Great card and lovely sentiment. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the colours and pretty flowers.
    I'm hoping to be at GNP on Saturday, so I will keep an eye for you! Have a good time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for dropping by my blog today Patricia (same name here). I just adore your beautiful card, those flowers are gorgeous and I love the sentiment you have used...so so true.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    Hope you are having a great time in Harrogate.
    Today's card is lovely, love the flowers, and the distressed edges, really beautiful.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia, I love all the layers and the flowers are arranged beautifully. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. On a catch up!!!! This is beautiful Patricia! You do do the most awesome flower sprays!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete