Tuesday, 23 April 2013

"A Change of Mind"

Hello Bloggers, hope you have had a good day.
Thank you so much for calling by, I love to have you here.  Remember if you call leave a wee comment, that way I can link back to see what you get up to.
A "Big" welcome to my newest follower Lia.   I am so pleased you have decided to join little `ole` me!!!   I have had a few new followers lately and WOW!! I have found even more great talent.   Some of these followers have active Blogs.  I have had a look and am amazed at the wonderful creations I have seen.

Weather here a lot calmer today thank goodness yesterday was terrible with all the "Sand Storms".

I have a few cards to make today then hopefully I can just have a wee play to myself once they are done.  Do not know about you guys out there, if I have my Die Cutting machines out and time to spare I just love to Die Cut any bits I have left lying about.  I rummage though my Dies and the bits that are left from what I have made.  Some bits I cut I don`t like so they go into the paper recycling bin.  Others I keep in a box for future use, if they are not used within a couple of months they go to in the bag for the school.  


Today`s card is actually a bit of both, this is not what I planned when I started.  
I had placed the floral paper on the base card went to my "Cut Outs" box for some leaves and got sidetracked.  I found some pre-cut bits in the box that matched my base paper.  Pulled them out played about with them, this is what I came up with, so a change of mind on this one.

Base card approx 5 x 7 Centura Pearl
Piece of paper/card from a Tilda Paper Stack I love these Stacks.  The paper designs are so pretty
SB Labels one was used to cut Green Gingham
Floral paper cut using SB Labels Twenty with a SB Classic rectangle cut from the centre
Leaves Cuts using SB Foliage Dies
Flowers SB Bitty Blossoms Dies

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by your visits and comments are always appreciated
Till next time 

Patricia   xxx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia lovely dies and pretty papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patricia love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Patricia. I love the pretty papers and of course you beautiful flowers.
    I know what you mean, I quite often get side tracked when making a card, they very rarely end up how I had originally planned!
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Patricia, I do love your floral arrangements. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many times does that happen? Start off with one idea and the finished product turns out totally different. This is a lovely card Patricia and I love the soft delicate colours. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I know the feeling, I start off with a plan, then something happens and off I go. Even if you used bits this card is so sweet, I love the floral paper and of course your roses are wonderful but having the right dies helps a lot.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and such pretty papers .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Patricia this is stunning, love the papers and you have to be the best at flower making! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful summery card - luv it xx wish I could come up with something like this from routing around in my stash box! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Patricia.
    Another beautiful card. Your flowers are so pretty and I love the colours and papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, A gorgeous card, loving the beautiful birdie paper and also the gingham, they really complement each other. As always, your flowers and foliage are truly beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always Patricia another beautiful card, yes those papers are lovely. Once again the flowers are amazing, have a fantastic day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, changing your mind was obviously meant to be. Your card is so pretty and delicate and as always I love your flowers. Beautiful! Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness Patricia, your card is beautiful. I should do likewise as my snippet box is full to overflowing. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Patricia..yes I'm the same and have a box of die-cuts from snippets and odd pieces of card. Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card! Very elegant in lovely colours and fab flowers! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful and very feminine card Patricia. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Patricia, love your roses and pretty papers
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia

    It is funny how our cards quite often don't end up how we first envisaged them .. .. I think that is a good thing (most of the time).

    Loving the gorgeous papers and stunning flowers on this beauty.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card. Love the design and colour combination

    ReplyDelete