Monday, 15 April 2013

A Little bit PINK""

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.  Thank you so much for calling by today, I really love to have you here.  
If this is your first visit ......Welcome, I hope you like what you see and pop back.   If you have time please leave a comment so I know you called.
I have to say "Hello" to Gail who has been commenting on my Blog.  Also Marlies who is my latest follower, thank you for joining me in my wee creative corner.   I cant link back to Gail as she does not have an active Blog but thank you for visiting and for supporting Hazel and I in our fundraising.  Hazel and I really appreciate the support of all who have bought our Pendants.

I think spring is coming..........................!!!!  We have had a rather nice day and I can honestly say the bitter cold has gone out of the wind.   Sunny, still very windy but that fairly dries the clothes.


My card today is just "A little bit Pink" I found a couple of sheets of the pink card and just had to use it.  If only to get it out of the box

Base card 5 x 7 White Centura Pearl
Pink card, white card, pink card embossed with the Free Embossing folder in the Crafter`s Companion magazine.  It is a border folder, the pattern is rather nice.
A Memory Box Die cut twice to use as a border top and bottom

Cheery Lynn Butterfly Die
Tiny Tonic Punched Butterflies
The white flowers are waste from a punch I embossed them on my mat to give them some depth.

I have entered this in  "In The Pink Challenge" Flying Away.

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it

Patricia  xxx


23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia. Marvellous shade of pink. I love this butterfly - it looks so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patricia great colour and I love the butterfly
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, Gorgeous card, pretty in pink, I know like a broken down record but I do like pink. your little flowers are devine shows what can be done with a little bit of paper. That butterfly is so delicate love it.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia, how I love this card, butterfly is gorgeous, just like lace. Beautifully designed, fantastic shade of pink. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how vibrant this card is Patricia. What a way to celebrate the temperature finally making it into double figures. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the pink - very vibrant and pretty, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card Patricia, gorgeous shade of pink, and this is one of my favourite butterfly dies.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the bright pink with white and the die cuts are so delicate and pretty.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour combo, Patricia. Love your tiny scattered flowers and your butterfly is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card Patricia. I love those Memory Box dies too. We seem to have a similar taste. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous butterfly! All the embossing is great and the pink and white are lovely together. We had a lovely day yesterday but not so great so far today. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. Love the butterfly. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia, I love this pink, it is lush, the butterfly die is my favourite for butterflies, and I love those teeny tiny butterflies and the teeny tiny flowers, just gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card love your layout and that butterfly is sweet .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Patricia.... loving those stunning butterflies.. and gorgeous embossing too.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card - hopefully you will be a winner with this one xx GailT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the colour scheme and the pretty butterfly.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very delicate dies and strong pink - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card in a lovely colour pink. You've used lovely dies, the butterfly looks fantastic! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh Patricia loving the pink on this, very vibrant and loving that butterfly too may have to have a look for that! Fabulous card!
    Debbe x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card Patricia, love the colour. Warm and windy here too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowie!! This is just Soo Pretty and Vibrant Patricia! Love the Pretty Hot pink and your Lovely butterfly too! Keeping my fingers crossed that the warm spring weather stays! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete