Thursday, 11 April 2013

Another Plain and Simple

Hello, and welcome to my little corner of creativity.   I love that you take time to come visit me and leave your lovely comments, I read them all.
Quick post today, I seem to have got so far behind with Housework that I have not had time to even change my mind today.  I have wooden floors in some of the rooms, great until there is a glimpse of brightness.  Wow! that fairly shows up the dust on the,  Mind you that makes me think of what is in the carpets!!!!  John worked in Carpets for 40 years and is so against "Hard Flooring" I get my way on most things to do with housekeeping BUT!! I have had to keep a few rooms with carpet.


 Base card approx 5 x 7 Centura Pearl  
You will have guessed by now that this is my favourite size of card.
I find it is big enough to get on what you want, small enough if you do not want to add very much, like today.
Again the bits are from the pile.
White card embossed using and 8x8 folder
Piece of 160gsm paper punched using a Martha Stewart border punch.  I like her punches but they do not punch good on card, I stick to 160gsm.
Leafy bits from Marianne and SB Foliage Dies
Flower made using a Spiral Blossom Die I think it is Number Two
A few pearls from my stash

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate you take the time to do that

Patricia   xxx

 





Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful white on white card, Patricia! Your single rose is so pretty and is the perfect embellishment x

    We had hard floors laid all through downstairs a few years ago. They were great when we had Cookie, but now she's gone we have reverted back to carpets...except for the kitchen, hallway and cloakroom. The lounge and dining room feel so much warmer again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Patricia, your flower is wonderful. All very simple but, elegant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Patricia. Love the gorgeous flower.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Patricia love your embossed background and flower
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Patricia. I love the embossing, the punched border and or course your gorgeous flower.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card so elegant .melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Patricia - love the embossing.

    I have a few hard floors and find that my steam mop has been a life saver - so quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card Patricia. I have carpets in all the bedrooms and upstairs in the lounge. Downstairs I have all hardwood floors or ceramic tiles. When I realised how much dust there is every day it makes me shudder to think what is in the carpets! Doesn't do to think too much I guess. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

  9. Good afternoon big sis, just love yesterday and today's cards. Stunning but simple well in your comfort zone.

    Not that I don't love all your work but when you are in your comfort zone they are more stunning than normal.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunner Patricia, love just the hint of pink in the flower against the white. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning card Patricia,so delicate and love that embossing folder and of course the flower. Hope your having a good Friday, love Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, so pretty!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that embossing folder and of course the card is beautiful. Have a great weekend.

    Wilma x x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, Another truly beautiful card, I am loving that embossing folder and the flower is gorgeous, as always.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card Patricia, love the white on white with a hint of colour.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. A truly elegant card xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty, I love the simplicity of it..Stunning!
    I am with John on flooring :) I am not a lover of hard floors either.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete