Tuesday, 30 April 2013

"Baby Girl"

Hello my friends, the "Wilted Waitress" woke this morning rather glad she did not have to go out to work.
I have to say I really enjoyed my 4 days working with Elaine and in a way I will miss the cheerie banter.  I certainly will not miss the hard blooming work.  They have 9 tables in the Tearoom when they are all full it is hard going.  Elaine is an absolute "Wizz" at the food preparation.  Everything is freshly prepared by her own fair hands every day.   Her Coleslaw is to die for..........full fat mayo but what the heck it is only a little on the plate and I just had have to have it with my lunch!!!!!!   Never once got to eat lunch with out being disturbed, that`s life in the food business.

Hazels daughter Gillian had a Family Party/Disco on Saturday evening where children were included and well catered for.   YES!! I did go even after working all day.   It was for a great cause, Gillian raised after all expenses, just over £500 for Maggies Centre Dundee.  There are still donations coming in, a great night was had by all.  We are giving the Fundraising on a big scale a little rest for a few months.  Hazel and I are still selling Pendants and other bits a pieces when people ask for them or they sell from the Tearoom Cabinet.


Today`s card as you see is a baby card
Approx 5 x 7 white card stock
Pink card stock
A Joanna Sheen image matted on Pink Card and a SB Die Cut
Three borders cut using a SB Border Die
White American Seam Binding
Pink Felt Roses, I just cut a concentric circle for each of these Roses.  I did try to Die Cut them but the felt was not "wool" felt and just disintegrated on the cutting plate.........will not try that again
Crealies Die for the leaves and a Triple bow
Computer generated Sentiment on a banner cut by hand

I have been round most of my Blog Friends to see what they have been up to.  If I have missed you I am sorry I will get there 
I have entered this into    http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

That`s it for today
Thank you for taking the time to pop by I really appreciate it

Patricia   xxx




Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Patricia. That image is one of my favourites too. I love your felt flowers,very apt for a baby card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful soft pink and personalised baby card, Patricia. I love your rolled felt roses...so perfect for your sweet image. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Patricia, love the image and the felt roses. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful Patricia, what a lovely image! I bet you are glad to be a lady of leisure again! Well I tried making a rose today and whilst it is not a patch on yours I was quite pleased. I only two embossing ball things one really big and the other quite small and I had to use my mouse pad. My mouse pad is now looking quite sorry for itself lol so I have ordered an embossing mat and a medium embossing ball. No Cosmic glue so I used tacky but it seemed to be ok. Its quite hard work on your hand!! Watch this space lol! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, how sweet is that image, I just love making baby cards. Your felt flowers are very pretty on the card and being pink I adore this card. You and Hazel and Gillian seem to be collecting lots of money for the charities and I bet they are thankful for your donations.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Patricia love your colours and that sweet image, super layout with that beautiful flower arrangement
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Patricia. I love the image with your pretty felt flowers and fabulous layout.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card Patricia, love your layout and the colours..beautiful flowers as ever! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card I love that image ,I think I used it when Bethan was born ,those felt flowers are great .Melanie

    ReplyDelete


  10. Good morning Patricia, thank goodness you put a baby card up today as this little sister of yours forgot she has an order for a few to go with these nappy cakes and gift baskets I have to do.
    You know I just love this image for baby cards and with your roses on this one it makes it even more gorgeous.

    Hazelxxx


    P.S. Yes raising money from our pendents is easy compared to the 40klm bike and hike this weekend that Gillian is raising money for. (She is support team)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, What a very pretty card.Is this image from the Baby Love CD? I forget to use my CDs so it's nice to be reminded. The roses are really pretty and thanks for yesterday's post telling us about the paper/rose tutorial. Have managed to download the tutorial and will give this a try but I need to get Blossom's 5 first! I have 3 & 4 and don't tend to use them much as I use the Spiral Blossoms & Bitty Blossoms most of the time. Really love this card though, very pretty. Hope you have recovered from your stint at the Tearooms. Have a nice day. GemmaC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous baby card and such a gorgeous image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and a definite keeper xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia, What a gorgeous and pretty baby girl card, love the image and it looks like it has been printed onto fabric, it's gorgeous, and the beautiful pink colour is lovely.
    So, so, glad that Elaine's tearoom is being enjoyed by lots of people.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so lovely and the flowers are gorgeous. A wonderful card to give to welcome that new arrival xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. The image is so sweet and the colours and felt flowers look really pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Patricia, I love the image and as usual your flower spray is wonderful.

    Wonderful fundraising effort, and it sounded like a fab evening, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous baby card Patricia. Such a beautiful image. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah your card is so sweet Patricia! An adorable little baby image and beautiful details! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia.
    wow wat a lovely card I really will have to get back in my craftroom very soon to do some cards I used my melt pot yesterday so will try n post pics later tc Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    what a very superb card. I love the design and as you know love the CD the image comes from it has some very fabulous images.
    Your felt roses are fabulous. Where do you buy your felt from?
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a beautiful baby card with image Patricia and i like the little banner.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  24. adorable baby card Patricia, one of my favourite images on this cd, love all the die cuts you have embellished with..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning baby card, Adorable image & your flowers are Beautiful...Love it all... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous card Patricia, love the image and those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful! so sweet.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is absolutely stunning Patricia... what a fabulous image... and a perfect design!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete