Monday, 1 April 2013

"Back to my Flowers"

Hello Bog friends, 1st of April..................and yet another month gone.  
Today we had a really nice day, very cold but Hey! Ho! the sun shone.  We can`t have everything can we? I am just happy to see dome sunshine.

Thank you for popping by today and leaving a comment, I read them all and appreciate that you take time to leave one.

Had time to "Play" today and I really, really enjoyed it.  Kitchen was right proper mess, all tidied, vacuumed up and looking good once again.  Oh! what I would give to have a Craft Space.

Today`s card is back to what I like doing best "Making Cards with Flowers"

Base card 5 x 7 approx Centura Pearl
Green card from stash
White card embossed with SB A4 Laittice Folder.  I very, very lightly inked this with TH Old Paper distressed ink.  It is so subtle you can hardly see it but it is quite effective.  I love using this method will be doing a lot more of this I think.
I cut a frame using SB Romantic Rectangles and Classic Rectangle Dies
Flowers SB Rose Creator and for once I refrained from making it into my style of Rose
Leaves/Foliage various Dies and a Punch
Punched Butterfly

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in to see what I have been up to, see you tomorrow

Patricia   xxx
 





Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Blimey your posting late Patricia - are you okay! LOL!!! Stunning card as always though, just thought I'm posting 1st instead of last, now theres a first!!! LOL!!!! Getting confused now!!!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Patricia! Cards with flowers are my favourites, too and your flowers are gorgeous!
    The frame on my card is Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight. It makes a lovely base for a card doesn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patricia, another stunning card. Your design is fabulous, I love the dies and the flowers are as always amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning Patricia. Your flowers are so beautiful. I love the touch of colour on the embossing and and the design is wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Patricia.. Beautiful colours & stunning flowers..Love those dies I might have to treat myself!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is beautiful Patricia, esp the flowers as usual.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Patricia and your flowers are gorgeous..love your embossed background and your lovely frame

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    Gorgeous card, love the flowers, you always make lovely flower arrangements. Snowing again this morning.
    Just spent two days packing away craft stuff, trying to get house more tidy, while I have some days off.
    Will catch up later in week.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Patricia love those flowers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card Patricia. As I'm writing this the sun i shining - although I haven't actually been outside yet. Judging from the ice on the cars it's pretty cold! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love this its was so sunny yesterday didn`t get much crafting done ,I`m with you wished I had a craft room but maybe one day .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning card Patricia..everyone has gone back to work around here (including Tom), except me as I have the week off..and guess what? The sun is shining! Still cold though :( Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia, Stunning card, love the inking over the embossed background, love the frame and absolutely adore the flowers, as always. I, too, love cards with flowers.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Patricia, such beautiful flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a card which would knock anyone off their socks! Definitely use this again as it is a real winner Patricia. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful-beautiful card - if this is what you can create in the confines of your kitchen (and having to think about cleaning round so it can be used for it's real purpose) just imagine what you would be able to do with a craft room - WOW xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful card Patricia. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Patricia, beautiful card, love the embossed background, and those lovely flowers. pam

    ReplyDelete