Tuesday, 2 April 2013

"Daisies this Time"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of creativity.
Thank you for taking the time to pop in and leave a comment, I love to read them all.

How is the snow with you???  John and I popped into Dundee this morning and Oh! Wow! there was still plenty of snow on the way in.  Here in our wee village most of the snow has gone although there is still "Plenty" on the hills.  No snow in Dundee, being on the water it never really lies there.
We had another nice day even if we did not see the sun.


Our neighbour farmer was burning rubbish when we got back..................the house was full of that horrible burning smell..... Yuk!!!! I can still smell it!!!!!   We had left a couple of windows slightly open for some fresh air.  Glad I did not hang out any washing before I left.

 
Today`s card I made using SB Delicate Aster Dies, I have had them for ages and had never opened the packet.

Base card 5 x  7 pink card stock
A matt of Pale green card
Pink Gingham paper printed from a Rob Adams Cut.   I cut out an Oval Aperture with Classic Oval SB Die
I cut a smaller Oval from white card then made a Faux Nesstie by drawing round the out side of the same die onto dark green card and cut it out by hand.
Made the flowers using the gingham paper
Cut some Leaves in dark green using a Crealie Die
I cut slithers of pale green card to represent stalks on the flowers
A Bow of Organza ribbon from my Ribbon Box
A little gem in the centre of each flower and down the top right hand corner 

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate your visits

Patricia  xxx

Just noticed one loop of my bow is caught on the flowers, typical you never notice these things till it is too late.

20 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty and fresh looking card, Patricia. I love gingham! Your flowers are really lovely.
    We still have snow on our lawns and when we look across to the Pennines they are white with snow. I do wish it would all go xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patricia. Love the gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness this is so Pretty Cheery and Fun Patricia!! Love the Gingham daisies!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the Delicate Aster dies before Patricia but think I may have to add them to my collection of flower dies......they have come up terrific on this card.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Patricia, cloudy here , maybe Will brighten up later.
    Lovely card, the flowers are beautiful, but then they always are. Have a great day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia. Just adore the flowers today, so delicate. Beautiful card in all, love the gingham too.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    Pretty in Pink, soooo want the Aster dies, really pretty card, didn't notice the bow until I read it, I have loads of photo's with either my finger, or the camera strap on the picture, lol.
    Have a great day, Michelle (happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Love this card, so simple but so full of impact. I love the gingham paper and the aster flowers are my new favourite dies, I love them.
    Our snow has gone thankfully, but very thick frost and the sun is out already, so the afternoon should be sunny, finges crossed ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gingham look Patricia, nice
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Patricia. I love the flowers and the gingham background looks gorgeous.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, love the gingham, it always seems so fresh. And the aster die is lovely. At long last we are starting to see some green appearing where the lawn should be, and also some of the patio is peeking through. HAve a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia...pretty card, love your gingham backing paper and gorgeous flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia

    Wow!!!

    That Aster die is fabulous .. .. and to think it has sat there patiently waiting to be used! I bet you will use it lots now!

    A really beautiful finished card. Loving the gingham too.

    Hope you had a good Easter and my apologies for being a stranger .. .. too much celebrating and working going on for my own good LOL!!!

    We have just lost our last remains of snow. Let's hope that is it now until 24th December!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Patricia. I love the pretty flowers and gingham paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty Patricia, the daisies are so delicate. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia, love the gorgeous image and pretty design. It's usually a stray cat hair I notice on my card after I post it on my blog. lol!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card love the flower die never seen this die before .melanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Patricia, love those delicate asters, one of my favourite dies, gorgeous colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Patricia..love the colours on this card and the asters are beautiful! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete