Tuesday, 16 April 2013

"How simple is this"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for all your lovely comments on my last card.  I really appreciate that you take time to do that.

Well today has been "WILD" Oh! My! Word! that wind was and still is fierce.  There are big tress down one side of the garden where I park my car.  I moved it to the other side of the house, John just laughed.  He said would not not be better putting it in the garage.    Now! I am daft but not stupid .......what if one of the trees came down on the garage, my car would be trapped!!!!!   "I" would be trapped as well no buses anywhere near here and sure as anything John would need his car when I would want a car.

  .
I forgot about my neighbours birthday, I don`t give a gift but I like to pop a card in the door.
I remembered just after we had dinner, her Birthday is tomorrow.  John puts the card though the door when he walks along to pick up the papers in the morning.
I have cards made but I wanted to use this Embossing Folder I have had for a while but have not had time to play with.

Base card approx 5 x 7 Centura Pearl
Centura Pearl embossed using a Crafters Companion 8 x 8 embossing folder
There is a defined plain band dividing the patterns, that`s where I have placed the ribbon and bow
I added a pearl in the centre of the bow and 3 small Pink Pearls at the side.
Just realised I have not attached the Happy Birthday which will go just above and to the left of the 3 small pearls.

That`s it for today thank you so much for dropping in to see what I have been up to

Patricia  xxx

21 comments:



  1. What a stunningly simple card, just what you love doing big sis.
    See you in the morning.

    Hazel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy and elegant, Patricia. Beautiful embossing and a gorgeous decorative bow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Patricia, simple and elegant, love it.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the embossing and the colour of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and elegant design. The embossing looks wonderful and the ribbon is gorgeous
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant Patricia, lovely embossing design and your bow is wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Patricia love your embossing
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card your bow is fantastic .melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card Patricia. We too have the high winds - and I really hate wind! We are surrounded by trees and have been trapped by fallen trees in the past. Not a nice situation to be in, so I fully sympathise with your feelings. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning sweetie, this is just stunningly gorgeous :0) Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, Such a simple card, but soooooo elegant, I love it.
    Just have to chuckle everytime Hazel calls you 'big sis' ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, May be simple but also Fabulously Elegant Patricia! Wowie!! Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous CAs card. the embossing looks fab and I love the pink bow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a simple but stunning card xx I wish I was your neighbour xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the simple elegant look, Gorgeous embossing & ribbon... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Patricia, this is stunning. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    a very elegant card. I love that embossing folder you have used on it.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Patricia, love that pink ribbon and all your embossing
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this Patricia, I have the folder in a 6x6 size waiting to be used! It's still wild here tonight, mild though. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh what a beautiful card... the bow is stunning, lucky neighbour! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia...just catching up on blogs having been away on holiday...you've made some lovely creations just love todays post your card is so elegant...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete