Sunday, 28 April 2013

Just a Little Note

Hello folks, thank you for calling by.
I am sorry, if once again I am not getting round to commenting on all your Blogs like I usually do.  I will catch up with you all after Monday when "working" will be over for me for the time being.
Another busy day in the Tearoom, tell you what I never thought for one minute that a Tearoom out in the country could be so busy,  You really need a car to get there, there are buses passes each way every hour, I don`t think anyone who has been in while I have been there has came on the bus. 
Elaine and her daughter must be doing it "right" there are so many regulars and they have only been open for 2 months.

Today`s card was made with some Bits & Pieces left when I put the sewing machine away the other evening.
Thought I would use them rather than pop them in the box for later.  When I do that I feel "later" never seems to come and they end up in the bag for the school.




Base card is small approx 3 x 5 Centura Pearl, actually fine for a wee gift card
Scrap of paper from the Tilda Paper Stack I was using, I slightly distressed and inked the edges
A Die cut SB shape 
The image with the bird and roses was another of the Die Cut images that are part of the Tilda Paper Stack

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate you taking time to do that and for all your lovely comments.  I do read them all
Till next time

Patricia  xxx
 



20 comments:

  1. Good news for Elaine that the Tearoom is doing so well. Good on you for stepping in and helping out for a few days. When you are not used to this work it can be hard especially if it is for a few days and you are busy. Go girl you can do it! Your card is so pretty.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete

  2. What no roses Patricia? Oh my what has happened??? Card still beautiful.
    Just strange not seeing your roses.

    Hazel,


    P.S. another fund raiser over with, we made over £500 to go Maggie's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Patricia its amazing what you can make with some bits and bobs! Lovely tag/card today. Hope your day at the tea room goes well sounds like you are being kept busy! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patricia,
    Just had a sneaky peek at the blog, love the cards over the last few days, so pretty, pink is definitely your colour, hee hee.
    Hope you are enjoying yourself in the tearoom, it is hard work, but good chatting to the customers, I would be eating all the buns, hee hee.
    Take care, will e-mail you and Hazel later on an update.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super little card Patricia. So glad things are going well for your friends. I really admire them for taking such a risk and that it 's paying off dividends too. Good for them. Can you imagine what it will be like when the good weather comes? Love from Christine x











    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Patricia, glad your enjoying your time in the tea room
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Patricia. I love the delicate design.
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, so pleased the tea room is doing so well! I love this card, it is so pretty - love the bird! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a very pretty card, love the design and that die shape, it's gorgeous.
    Wonderful that the Teashop is doing so well, Alistair and must visit one day, we love teashops and cakes.
    You'll be glad when tomorrow arrives and you can put your feet up.
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little card Patricia. I find small cards very useful for a short note or a little thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Patricia. I'm so glad Elaine's tearoom is a success, and she must be so pleased to have such a reliable friend such as you have been. Enjoy your Day. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful little card ,Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another very pretty card Patricia, pleased to hear the tea rooms are keeping busy

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,
    another super card, with lovely die cut. I agree with you sister what no roses. lol.
    So glad your friends tea room is doing so well. She is very lucky to have you as a wonderful friend, you also to have her as a wonderful friend too.
    Have a wonderful restful crafty day I take it the tea room isn't open on Sunday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I like this very much , love the use of the notepaper. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your little card Patricia. Good to hear of a new business going well. Hope your feet are bearing up! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Patricia. I love the pretty die cuts and fab design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a luvly card made from just 'bits and bobs' hopefully you will get chance to chillax a bit after your last day at work xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. another fabulous card Patricia, love this image and die cuts you have used, really pretty card
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete