Sunday, 21 April 2013

"Just a lttle Card"

Hello Blog friends, oh! wow! another week about to start.  Where did last week go???
I must welcome my two new followers, Kelly and Viv.  Thank you so much for choosing to join me here in me wee corner of Blogland.    I feel so pleased, there are so many talented crafters out there and you have chosen to call on me.
Well folks may I tell you about my Saturday:-  Hazel my friend Elaine and I went to Inverness to meet Kate (Cullisocks) what a treat, she is a lovely, wonderful, sweet person.   We recognised her, she recognised us instantly, no looking or wondering.  It was dry if rather bracing in Inverness, however we made our way to the Palace Hotel overlooking the river.  We got a nice corner, wonderful views with comfy seats where we sat and chatted, had a beautiful lunch, chatted more, and even more.   Then believe it or not it was time to walk back to the bus station for the bus back to Perth.  We had a beautiful run up and back and will be doing it again soon no doubt.    Kate has also said she will pop down to Perth after her holiday in June where we can have another good old chat.
We are all going to NEC in Birmingham in November, this was the first of a few meeting before we go.  Really looking forward to going knowing that we get on so well. 
 

My card today is a little card I showed a few weeks ago in a group of cards I had done.
This is a closer look, it is a very, very simple little card

Base card is approx 4 x 4 
SB Hearts Die,  SB Classic Square Die to cut an embossed piece of card.  I had inked the inside of the folder with Picked Raspberry TH Distress Ink using my Brayer
Memory Box Die to cut out the Swirls which I also cut in Pink to give me the contrasting flowers.  The little pink and white flowers are waste pieces from Dies and Punches.
I keep these little punched out bits in clear bottles that you get for decanting Shampoo and such like for taking on short holiday or weekend break......................got them at the £1 shop.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate it

Patricia   xxx






Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Patricia and love the heart border and love the way you've used your die across your card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Patricia, I have this heart die and have never thought of using it like this! Sounds like a great day on Saturday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Patricia. The design is so pretty and delicate.
    I am pleased that you had such a nice time meeting Kate yesterday. It sounds like you have already become good friends.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely little card. Love the heart die and the beautiful shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia you are so lucky to have friends to go to craft fairs with. My few good friends live in another state and are not crafty at all and besides which craft fairs here are non existent!
    Your card is superb yet again.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, so sweet and delicate definately a girly card, was so pleased your meet up with Kate went well. So upset I could not go but my sister's knee has not improved and she is still on crutches hence the need for my help with the boys. Maybe next time.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card love what you have done with it ,I may talk my sister to go with me to Ally pally later this year I have never been to a vary big event .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Patricia love your embossing the inking really sets it off well
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Patricia, I love the heart square die I have not seen it before. Glad you had a good time! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Patricia, lovely, lovely little card, your sb dies are always fantastic and you design beautifully with them. Just been watching CC where SB were featured, but resisted as it's the rose one I would like.
    Very blustery here today, have a good day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. good morning Patricia.
    what a lovely and gorgeous card you made and like the background very much.
    beautiful colors and swirls.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia, A truly beautiful card, lovely colours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Patricia,
    such a lovely card I'm glad you enjoyed your day out on Saturday, I'm finally feeling a lil bit more human so will prob be blogging in next couple of days Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Patricia, love all the elements!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Patricia. Glad you all had a good day together.Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab card & a brilliant way to use up all the leftovers xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really pretty card Patricia. The flowers and dies look gorgeous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Evening Patricia, this is such a pretty card, love the details, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Patricia, love the pretty design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Patricia, Beautiful delicate design & Stunning flowers... Glad you had a super time in Inverness with your crafty buddies...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card Patricia, love this embossing and lovely colour
    so glad you a lovely time out
    pam

    ReplyDelete