Monday, 8 April 2013

Three little Cards

Hello Blog friends, how are you all??  Hope you all had a good weekend.
Thank you for taking time out to come visit me here in my corner of Blogland.  I love to have you here.
We had a great day on Saturday, it was a beautiful sunny day.  Clear blue skies, freezing cold but you can wrap up against that.  John Jnr. phoned asking if we would like to go with them to Lunan Bay near Montrose.   Picnic packed from this end, we went along, met up and off we went.  Boys had to come in our car, we always have their seats in so no problem.  Gives Mum and Dad a while to themselves.  Got there, up over the sand dunes on to the beach which was actually quite busy.  Very cold walking along by the water but it was so wonderful just be out in the sun.  We had our picnic  nestled in the sand dunes near the cars where it was pleasantly warm.  A Great Day had by all.
Woke up Sunday and guess what??? Yep!! snowing again.  It did not lie but who wants snow in April where has Spring gone???  This morning when I opened the curtains it was snowing yet again.  Cleared up and we did have a rather pleasant afternoon.   


 This morning I started clearing away a pile of Crafty bits and pieces that had gathered over last week.  I did intend putting them in the box for the School.  When I had a look I thought mmmmm!!! I could get a few cards out of some of those bits.  Here are the cards, it is amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it.  These are just little cards that I will pop in with gifts.
I have a box that I put Die Cuts in plus little bits of embossed card that I have left over from projects. I also have a tub that I pop waste bits from some of the Dies I feel I can use.   There was nothing to do other than cut the bits to fit and put the cards together.


That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate that you take time to leave comments, I read them all.

Patricia   xxx

 


Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Patricia and amazing what you can make from left overs bits and pieces....love the designs of your cards

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous little cards Patricia, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely cards Patricia love the embossing
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty and just right for popping into a gift package, amazing what one can do with left over bits.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three very pretty and beautifully created cards, Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three gorgeous cards Patricia. They all look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty, Patricia! I hope you will stop by and share your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. We would love to have you play along with us.
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing cards from bits Patricia, love them all
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your cards Patricia, I really need to use up bits from mine too. They are all so pretty I could not pick a favourite. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Patricia, Love the designs.. Glad to hear you had a great time with the family on Saturday... Yikes Snow on the Sunday.. Spring must show up soon I hope!! Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful Patricia. I love how you have used up some of your bits and pieces. I really should do the same, I find it so hard to through anything away.
    I hope you get some proper Spring weather soon and no more snow!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such gorgeous little cards, the dies are stunning, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, i love thes beautiful and elegant cards you made.
    the design is very pretty and use from dies.
    hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful little gift cards Patricia what a great idea! I tend to keep all my bits but never use them! I am just trying to catch up now my family have gone back however we are off on holiday to Spain tomorrow for a week - hopefully of sunshine! Will catch up properly on my return! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these and how you've just whipped them together Patricia! Wish mine didn't take forever:) Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have used some lovely dies to make these great little cards Patricia. They all look terrific. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    superb little gift cards. Wonderful idea using the dies to give the edges some pretty patterning. I love the 3 different designs.
    When will we have some spring, I think we will go straight into summer as that's what happened to autumn too. We near enough went straight into winter, that's what has made it so long this year.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful cards ,great little make .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sweetie, these are all just gorgeous I love the colours here, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! So very elegant! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia, It is amazing what you can conjour up from leftovers, these three cards are delightful, I love them.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I missed these little cards yesterday. They are beautiful. I love little note cards like this - I think they are so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 3 stunning cards from your "bits"! I love em!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete