Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Three Pendants

Hello Blog friends, thank you for taking time to come visit me.  I love having you here in my little corner of Blogland.   When I go Blog Hopping I am amazed at the talent out there.  Some stunning creations, always something we can get inspiration from. 
Woke this morning to a light covering of snow once again.  This is really getting to me now, when oh! when will we see "Spring"??   By late afternoon the sun was shining which was great and perked me up.  One consolation is that Hazel and I are going on holiday to the sun early this year.  We go in 7 weeks time, to Dalyan, Turkey where I used to live.   Normally we don`t go till September,  I feel I am wishing my life away just to see some strong sunshine and feel some warmth.

Here is what I have been up to recently.
More Pendants for orders that have come in.  Hazel was trawling on eBay and found some wires that we can use with our pendants.  We really only sell the actual Pendant as most people seem to have something to use to hang them on, a few have asked if we sold anything.  We have added the wire to the cost of the pendant for any who wanted one. 
We are slowly running out of beads so we are not taking any special orders at the moment.  We have a few made which I will get together and post towards the end of the week.  These will be sold as seen if anyone still would like one.  Almost all the money raised is going to the Chemo Unit and the Maggies Centre.   We keep back a little money for buying beads and wire for making the Pendants.

Thank you for calling by today I really appreciate you taking the time to comment I read them all.

Patricia   xxx







18 comments:

  1. Your pendants really are so special Patricia. The are so beautifully made and totally unique.
    I bet you can't wait for your holiday, I am sure 7 weeks will fly by. In the meantime, I hope your weather improves soon.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pendants Patricia. I love mine and wear it lots, they really are so special and I would certainly love another one at some point. Lucky you having an early holiday, but after the winter you have had you will certainly enjoy it. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pendants, Patricia. So unusual and I love the colours.
    There's one thing for sure, you'll definitely get plenty of warmth and sunshine in Turkey... Bet you can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, the pendants are beautiful and i love the colours. You should get warm sunny weather in Turkey and bet you are looking forward to going.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia
    I know what you mean about our weather as I too was surprised to see more snow. Your pendants are really lovely - I enjoy playing with wire and beads too and make myself brooches sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely beautiful Patricia and the colours are gorgeous. I know what you mean about wishing your life away, but my goodness we need a little warmth and sunshine soon!! love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful pendents Patricia love the colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased your pendants have been rightfully popular. You have worked so hard on them and with everything else I imagine your holiday can't come soon enough. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pendants Patricia. I really love the one I have from you, gorgeous! Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look absolutely gorgeous Patricia. I love the colours.
    I'm sure 7 weeks will fly by!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are really beautiful and I love the colours of all three. Have a wonderful holiday when you go to Turkey ... and bring some sunshine and warmth back with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning pendants ,Sue was wearing one last night .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just gorgeous sweetie love the colours too so soft hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well you know what I think of these don't you? FABULOUS!!
    kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful Patricia. I'm looking forward to a trip to Italy next month and hoping for some sunshine! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all stunning Patricia, love all the pretty beads you've used.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are Stunning folks... I have one and the pic does not do them justice... They are amazing.. I've had so many Wonderful comments when I wear mine... Thank you Patricia & Hazel for the Brilliant work you both do... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete