Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Very Plain and Simple

Hello Blog friends,thank you for taking time to visit me and for all the lovely comments.  I read them all and really appreciate that you take time to leave them.
Welcome to my latest follower  Dot Fox..................sorry I am a bit slow on the uptake Dot.  Dot is one our many supporters, buying one of our Pendants.  I tried to link back to Dot but she does not seem to have a Blog.................. thank you for joining me in my wee corner of Blogland delighted to have you here.
Rather miserable weather today, however Hazel and I were talking to a couple of ladies while having our cuppa this morning.  They were saying that we are to get better weather from Monday.  I will believe it I when I "feel" the heat!!!!..................I am not a pessimist, far from it BUT!!!
Today`s card is Very Plain and Very Simple, again using bits left over from last weeks projects.


Base card approx 5 x 7 Centura Pearl
An embossed piece of card.  This was done using a folder I got from Crafters Companion.
Flowers cut from scraps using a SB Daisy Die
Leaves cut using SB Foliage Die
A pearl from my stash
Very simple, no sentiment as I feel it could be used for many occasions.  If I put Happy Birthday someone will want to buy it for an Anniversary or something!!

Wow! did you watch Sue Wilson`s POTD shows??  She sold out of so much in the very first hour.
Sue was wearing one of our Pendants on last nights shows.  It was one sent to her by Hazel.  Hazel was making it when Sue did a show last time.  When Hazel saw Sue`s top and the Pendant she was actually making.  It was a perfect match so she just has to send it to her.   I know it is a very simple thing but it makes Hazel and I very proud that Sue wears them.  Through Sue we have raised even more money for our cause.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping into see what I have been up to

Patricia  xxx






17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia love your floral spray and embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing plain and simple about your card, Patricia. It's beautiful! I love your pretty pink floral spray and lovely embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the embossing and the great flower. I don't use sentiments on my cards for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card, Patricia, your spray of flowers is stunning, love too the embossing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossing folder Patricia - and of course the rose. Like you I tend to leave off sentiments unless I know who or what the card is for. Looks like it's starting to rain here. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Patricia love your embossed background. I find that I don't use a sentiment with my parchment as they take too long to repeat if someone wants that design for another occasion
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is stunning Patricia. I really love the elegant design with the gorgeous embossing and gorgeous flower.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, Very Plain and Very Simple - I think NOT - very elegant springs to mind, I LOVE IT.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, sorry I haven't followed you for a while have been in a big black hole but hopefully getting there with the help of my little Cavalier puppy. Your card is stunning and very much my type of card. Beautiful embossing and your flowers are second to none, a wonderful creation. Love Christine H x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may be simple (to you) but it's definitely not plain! A beautifully elegant card Patricia, which you so so well. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Patricia. It certainly is not plain & simple. Stunning is the word I would use. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a beautiful card Patricia, not plain at all, think it is rather classy, love the flower spray and embossing
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card!! I love the embossing die you used! A beautiful elegant and stylish card! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card!! I love the embossing die you used! A beautiful elegant and stylish card! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card love the embossing folder ,I saw Hazel pendant sue did make a comment when an email was read out.Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. Soooo pretty! I love your flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card - luv the emboss folder design xx I also have one of your pendants after hearing Sue explain about them in her last 4 day deal (I think) it is truly stunning xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete