Wednesday, 1 May 2013

"Butterfly Box"

Hello and welcome to my little corner of Blogland.  
Thank you for taking time to call by and leave all your lovely comments, I do read them all.

Met Hazel this morning after she had taken a donation to the Perth Chemo Unit.  This was the proceeds from a little Raffle she help amongst a group of friends.  The prize was brilliant, Hazel filled a beautiful canvas Beach Bag with lots of things you would need for your Summer Holiday.  
Weather here was really good today apart from the temperature.....................it has been blooming freezing.  1st of May is here, when I was dressing to meet Hazel I thought I would put shoes on rather than boots.  Nah!! still had on my boots and I am I glad.

Today`s offering is a box I made for my Cabinet at the Tearoom.  People seem to like boxes, I have sold quite a few, all shapes and sizes.
This is the top of my box with Roses and a Butterfly

Then a side view of the box



The box is approx 3 x 3 x 3 Centura Pearl
Paper from a Tilda paper Stack and pink card stock
The top is made using a few Die cuts I had cut and not used
Roses SB Blossom Five Die as usual also a SB Butterfly Die for the Butterfly
Leaves a little Die I got at a Hobbycraft Show at SECC in Glasgow
Piece of organza ribbon
Pearls to decorate the sides of the box

That`s it for today
I really appreciate that you take time to visit me and leave a comment I do appreciate it
Till next time

Patricia  xxx


21 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is stunning Patricia. I love the design and with your gorgeous flowers and butterfly and such pretty papers.
    I can easily see why your boxes are so popular.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box Patricia. I just love boxes too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    a superb box. So superbly decorated, as usual. Love all the dies, and papers you have used on it. Especially the roses and the butterflies.
    So sorry your weather has been cold, here's hoping tomorrow is a lovely sunny day for you.
    Have a wonderful nights sleep.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box is so very pretty, Patricia. I love the pink on white and all your beautiful embellishing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore boxes in any shape and form Patricia and this is exquisite.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous box Patricia. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, pink my favourite colour, you have a winner here for me, such a gorgeous box just right for that special gift.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning bx I can see why they are popular it looks like a million dollars .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Patricia love how you've decorated your box
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia your box is dazzling! I can see why they sell well! Have a wonderful day, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, stunningly gorgeous, your boxes never fail to WOW me. Not surprised they sell so well.freezing here yesterday too. Oh for some heat soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia

    Your little boxes are always amazing .. .. I'm not surprised that they are popular!

    This one is stunning.

    Wishing you a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning box - I'm not surprised that they are so popular in the tea-room they are gorgeous xx Gail T xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, fabulous box design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is blinking gorgeous Patricia!!! So love the the arrangement on the top! Absolutely blinking gorgeous!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a stunning box Patricia! Beautiful! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning box, Patricia and my favourite colour too! As above, absolutely blinking gorgeous! I too can see why they are so popular. Fancy getting one of those with a nice little pressie inside...luverly!
    Like you, hope things warm up soon. We have had brilliantly sunny days here in Essex and warm where sheltered but the mornings and evenings are freezing.
    Smiles. GemmaC xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous box Patricia, fabulous embellishments and colour
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a lovely box and very pretty in pink ... would look wonderful with chocolates inside it xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Box Patricia, I love the sides and all the detail on the top is gorgeous.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great one Patricia, the butterflies look amazing.

    ReplyDelete