Thursday, 2 May 2013

"Fast Car"

Hello , thank you for stopping by and for all the lovely comments you have been leaving about my cards and boxes.  I read all your comments, that`s what makes Blogging all the more worth while.
A "little" just a little bit warmer here today, still had to wear my boots when I went out shopping this morning.  Someday maybe someday I will get shoes on.
Nothing much happening here, managed to get a few crafty things done this afternoon.


Here is a card that one of my neighbours ordered for her son.  Nothing fancy she said, he is into either fast cars or anything outdoor.   Oh! My! Goodness! people think we just snap our fingers and we come up with what they want.  However I did this card and she is delighted.

Base card 8 x 8
Piece of cream card stock embossed with a "dotty" folder
Black/cream Core-dinations card stock embossed using a Creative Expressions Folder
Cream and black matts under an image I got off the internet
Some SB Cog Dies and a computer generated greeting to finish off

The card was much easier to do that I thought when I put the phone down.  I think when they say its a "man" card I tend to panic

That's it for today
Thank you for calling I really appreciate that you take time to come visit me
Till next Time


Patricia   xxx

15 comments:

  1. Your card is fab, Patricia! You did what they asked for and it looks great!
    I have started to cringe when people ask me to do commissions. I don't like to refuse, but some ask for weird things that take me ages to get my head around and hours to complete x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Patricia. I love the colours. Like you I panic a bit when it's cards for men. Hugs Rita xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card certainly fits the bill, what would we do without the internet. Lovely design and colours, bet he will love it.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patricia, great card, like the colours and embossing, very male.
    Luckily for me I've managed to find most images for my men, except shinty. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Patricia ,love every thing about it .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvellous male card Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Patricia, a great image and I love the embossing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male card Patricia its amazing what we come up with when pushed! Have a fab BH weekend, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabby card Patricia love your image it sits well on your embossed background
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know exactly what you mean. When I hear those two words "man" and "card" spoken together ......... But this is fabulous. Love your embossing folder. Must check that out. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Patricia. It's cold here again. 18degrees in the hall this morning..just like winter...but again a beautiful sunny morning. Love the card. Men's cards are always difficult so love to see them featured on TV/Blogs for ideas. I have a 'commission' for a 50th card which has to feature... wait for it... an Orangutan - or 2. It's from one of the carers at my mother-in-laws home. Apparantly it's for a female who's dottie about Orangutans! Mustn't forget to take the camera if we go to the Zoo over the weekend.
    Have a lovely day. Hugs. GemmaC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv the man card - like most people I find these the hardest to come with ideas for - have a luvly Bank Holiday weekend xx GaiT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super guy card Patricia...love the colours, nice car!!! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant mans card Patricia, like you I`m not keen on doing them, yours is fab
    pam

    ReplyDelete